News Easter Laser trophies in Stores EVERYWHERE

gouvernail

Super Opinionated and Always Correct
Reprinted from Thursday's edition of the First Bunny Press in Austin Texas....

This reporter visited a local Austin supermarket and they had taken out the Valentine's Day gifts and candy and replaced it with Easter Laser Regatta Trophy stock.

I called regatta host Mr E. Bunny Himself and he told me,

"I was really flattered until, while chatting on the phone with a Dallas friend, he told me there were Easter Laser regatta Trophies in the stores there too.

"I though it was just Texas, but apparently Ralph's in San Diego has Easter Trophies as well.

"I thought maybe that's just because the NA Laser Class headquarters is there.

"But upon further checking, Loblaws in Erie, Pennsylvania has...You guessed it...Easter Laser regatta Trophies.

"Regatt preregistrants from Minneapolis MN confirmed sightings of entire rows dedicated to faux Easter Laser Regatta trophies in local Walmarts, Supermarketts, and even the Target Chain of stores..

"Apparently the event has taken on a worldwide cult following of some sort."
Mr E. Bunny continued, "It is great to see we are the world's most celebrated sailing event but we just want folks to come sail their Lasers and Radials. The food, drinks and beer are already ordered. It seems like we will be having record fleets this year. The lake is already full of water. I hope we have bought enough for everybody who comes....But of course we can always buy more supplies. "

More news to follow.

How I wish to be there! Camping, sailing, eating, sailing, texas stargazing, sailing, and being in Fred's company.
And always District 15 sailors and everyone!

How I wish to be there! Camping, sailing, eating, sailing, texas stargazing, sailing, and being in Fred's company.
And always District 15 sailors and everyone!

I'm gonna be there! I hadn't thought of Texas stargazing. If we've got room, we'll throw the old telescope into the truck.

easterchocbunnies.jpg

Back