Easter Laser Regatta

Bruce Martinson has a boat and a plpace to stay already set. past winner Lars Hansen is threatening to show up with him. J-22 Midwinters is only a few days in front of the ELR and some of the J-22 sailors will be bringing extgra boats on rooftops and wedged on the J-22 trailers.

I will be there and would like to send in an advance registration check. How much should I add for meals for my husband?

I will be there and would like to send in an advance registration check. How much should I add for meals for my husband?
We are pretty low tech here...just bring your check with you! We don't charge any more than necessary to feed people...maybe Gouvernail can comment on the amount...but I can assure you that it will be very reasonable.

O.K., So, this video, of a guy who speaks a lot like a guy enthusiastically reading this paragraph out loud, from the first year the Easter Laser regatta was held, is about a subject we are living through right now which would be Presidential campaigns and a little about how we look back at the history of Bunnies, this thread is about bunnies you know, and how Presidents, well at least one of them anyway, have historically dealt with the main focus of this thread, and I am getting back to that main subject which, happens between all the sailing and food moments, that subjexct which is not the sailing and food and everything would almost certainly be bunnies, and I am serious about this, because you klnow, THE FORUM IS SERIOUS, I heard that once, Bradley said to me "Fred" and I replied by asking , "UH What Bradley." Bradley said to me, "Fred . The Forum is serious." So knowing that Bradley just might read this post and knowing how important this very thread is to the continuation of the seriouisness of this forum I must stay properly and accurately on the real and honest subject of this thread which just happens to be Bunnies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlO6OwSXbrE

Hi,
In the moment, all of the European assistants (see in attachment to this reply: the photo I just have taken this afternoon) of Mr. E Bunny are still out to tell personally every Laserrite arround here:

Hey fellow! There soon will happen a big Laser event at Lake Travis/Texas/USA. Give yourself a kick! And if you are not able to go there, tell it to all your friends, perhaps they may want to go there.

Done.

LooserLu

Attachments

• Attention please.jpg
    Attention please.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 38
Merrily look forward to seeing you there... I hope this gets an even bigger turnout due to the J22 MW's. Im going home tonight and doing a bunch of squats on my power rack to prepare for the long heavy air upwind legs. Ive been practicing for the cold by going out in the sleet and snow... I hope its not as cold as last year.

Merrily look forward to seeing you there... I hope this gets an even bigger turnout due to the J22 MW's. Im going home tonight and doing a bunch of squats on my power rack to prepare for the long heavy air upwind legs. Ive been practicing for the cold by going out in the sleet and snow... I hope its not as cold as last year.

Jeez, am I gonna need my dry suit? There's no problem with practicing for the cold here. I spent two days clearing our driveway with a record 20.5 inch snowfall. I've been doing wall sits, cycling, and weightlifting for my upper body. They better have plenty of beer!

Easter Laser Regatta is just 3.5 days away...and the weather forecast looks great! Nice medium breezes with moderate temperatures. We're a bit overdue for one of "those" Easter Laser Regattas! So, come join us!

Back