Drain plug with chain

L&VW

Everyone seems to be out-of-stock—even a Mexican vendor! :confused:

The complete Mini Fish deck bailer (chain, wire holder, plug and brass fitting) part was selling for nearly $50, until they ran out. :oops:

You can go "used" from one of our members here, or buy a stainless steel fitting until they start showing up again. McMaster-Carr catalogs seem to have one of everything—made out of anything. :cool:

Thread starter #3
Everyone seems to be out-of-stock—even a Mexican vendor! :confused:

The complete Mini Fish deck bailer (chain, wire holder, plug and brass fitting) part was selling for nearly $50, until they ran out. :oops:

You can go "used" from one of our members here, or buy a stainless steel fitting until they start showing up again. McMaster-Carr catalogs seem to have one of everything—made out of anything. :cool:
I would like to buy one used from a member if possible. How do I go about that?

L&VW

Three minutes ago, I was just "interrupted" by member sailcraftri.

What I wrote was, "If a member has one available, they'll respond here. It's a weekend, so give 'em a few days." ;)

Thread starter #6
Thank you cjo1023 but I have found one locally. I will keep you in mind in the future as I have two Minifish and probably will need one of these at some other time.

I too was looking for the brass plug and chain. Found some but they wanted 40.00. no thanks.
It took some time but I came up with a very workable solution.
Now selling these $15.00 plus shipping.
timothyjring at gmail dot com

20180610_200411.jpg 20180610_200340.jpg 20180610_200425.jpg 20180610_200438.jpg