What's new

Drain plug with chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

barney1

Looking to locate one of these for my Minifish part number 91092. Any help would be much appreciated.

L&VW

Everyone seems to be out-of-stock—even a Mexican vendor! :confused:

The complete Mini Fish deck bailer (chain, wire holder, plug and brass fitting) part was selling for nearly $50, until they ran out. :oops:

You can go "used" from one of our members here, or buy a stainless steel fitting until they start showing up again. McMaster-Carr catalogs seem to have one of everything—made out of anything. :cool:

barney1

Everyone seems to be out-of-stock—even a Mexican vendor! :confused:

The complete Mini Fish deck bailer (chain, wire holder, plug and brass fitting) part was selling for nearly $50, until they ran out. :oops:

You can go "used" from one of our members here, or buy a stainless steel fitting until they start showing up again. McMaster-Carr catalogs seem to have one of everything—made out of anything. :cool:
I would like to buy one used from a member if possible. How do I go about that?

L&VW

Three minutes ago, I was just "interrupted" by member sailcraftri.

What I wrote was, "If a member has one available, they'll respond here. It's a weekend, so give 'em a few days." ;)

barney1

Thank you cjo1023 but I have found one locally. I will keep you in mind in the future as I have two Minifish and probably will need one of these at some other time.

MadaketMan

I too was looking for the brass plug and chain. Found some but they wanted 40.00. no thanks.
It took some time but I came up with a very workable solution.
Now selling these $15.00 plus shipping.
timothyjring at gmail dot com

20180610_200411.jpg20180610_200340.jpg20180610_200425.jpg20180610_200438.jpg

Breeze Bender

Breeze Bender
That plug looks like it could be pretty uncomfortable! I bought this at Home Depot for a buck or so, with a rubber o-ring to fit. Rounded the edges a bit and it works like a charm. No screwdriver needed. image.jpg

MadaketMan

Sorry that should day $5.00 not $15
Yes it's a bit raised but you can finger tighten.
I'll see if I can reduce height and revert with findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.