Status
Not open for further replies.

Biermann

Price $
State
CANADA
City
Vauxhall, Alberta, Canada
Two Laser Sailboat - Race Ready - on custom build, Alberta certified Aluminum Trailer. This is a once in a lifetime available opportunity to own a set of fast and very competitive sailboats with a strong, custom build double boat trailer. Both boats are fully equipped and operational!!! The boats have been pampered and well taken care of to keep it in top condition, including indoor winter storage. Fast, dry, and price includes many extras: - Class Legal race sail (never used) and one training sail for each!!! - Alu mast, out haul, down haul, dagger board, rudder, all in excellent shape - one top cover - Carbon fiber tiller and extension - Upgraded Harken blocks and good lines throughout - Storage bags for all equipment - wind direction indicator, mast mounted - Build 1990 & 1994 (not verified!)
Asking $5,600 oboIMG_8850.JPGIMG_8851.JPGIMG_8852.JPGIMG_8853.JPGIMG_8854.JPGIMG_8855.JPGIMG_8856.JPGIMG_8857.JPGIMG_8858.JPG

sheet out...pls

Hello.

I'm interested in the Lasers you have listed.

It's a nice looking rig. Have you pulled it very far before? I imagine it's a low speed trailer, but it would be helpful to hear if you've any experience towing it yourself. Also, if you know the size of the ball needed for trailer? I'd be driving pretty far... :)

Also, have these boats been in saltwater?

My email is: troyacampbell@gmail.com

Please let me know the best way to communicate with you. I'm definitely interested in the opportunity. Is your asking price Canadian dollars?

Thank you.

Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.