Deck Support

I bought a '91 which seems fairly stiff. It has a port installed through which I see no positive flotation or support under the deck where you would sit.

Does anyone have any experience with cubitainers or inflatable bags or anything else for flotation or support for the deck?

I don't have a port in my newer model so I don't know what it is supposed to look like.

Dear mr. Floss, :)

We have a '77 and I thought after installing a first inspection on the bow that we had none in there. When I installed another inspection port at the stern, I found 4 of these containers at the rear portion of the boat and two were also stuck on each side of the cockipt for a total of 6.

SO I think that if you Move the boat around you will hear them bounce around and they are even bound to appear!

If you have none, I visited a boat store in Edmonton that was selling cleaned out battery acid containers, apparently they are the same. In addition, They also look much like the flexible water container use for camping or several dealers (APS etc) seem to have them on-line.

Fair winds!

GG

Back