Connecticut River Sunfish Race

Seaotter5

Has anyone heard if they are planning to hold the Connecticut River Sunfish Race this year? I bought my Sunfish specifically to participate in that and the Hampton Roads Sunfish Challenge, but I am wondering if either will survive The Plague.

Try contacting them on the facebook Sunfish page with a message, they have responded to me before, but that was when Coco was still there, she set up the last race. I haven't had reason to contact them since.

I’m in CT and have never done this race but sure would love to. Looks like it was renamed and done last in June of 2019 as the Sunfish Adventure Raid
BEA69C67-387C-471F-A0EB-1EE2C0269B1F.jpeg

I’m in CT and have never done this race but sure would love to. Looks like it was renamed and done last in June of 2019 as the Sunfish Adventure Raid View attachment 43609
I understand that it, like many other events, was canceled due to The Plague. I am afraid that in the current economic climate that corporations are going to be reluctant to sponsor such events for a while.

I understand that it, like many other events, was canceled due to The Plague. I am afraid that in the current economic climate that corporations are going to be reluctant to sponsor such events for a while.
Well LP has enough money to be funding a fake Laser Class association so hopefully they can fund a River race or support our class in some other meaningful way.

Reactions: tag

Back