What's new

Collection of Laser hardware

jcstiefel

Price $
State
INDIANA
Collection includes rudder assembly (no blade), six Harken blocks including two ratchet blocks, two 5" inspection port covers, pair of cam cleats, pair of clamcleats, original boomvang blocks, traveler blocks and line, two original tiller extensions, one grab rail, rudder stop, and a hiking strap. All for $225. Shipping extra.

Attachments

jcstiefel

I am located north of Ft. Wayne, near the Indiana/Michigan state line. Please call me at 266-577-fifty-four seventeen if you have questions. Thanks for your interest. -- Jack

jcstiefel

Thanks for your interest. I am located in zip 46737, but I would need $25 for the pair of cam cleats, if those are the ones you are interested in. Let me know.

Geiffert

Collection includes rudder assembly (no blade), six Harken blocks including two ratchet blocks, two 5" inspection port covers, pair of cam cleats, pair of clamcleats, original boomvang blocks, traveler blocks and line, two original tiller extensions, one grab rail, rudder stop, and a hiking strap. All for $225. Shipping extra.
Do you still have 2 traveler blocks. If yes, how much including shipping to PA? Thanks. Greg. Geiffert@gmail.com

kevink16

Hi Jack, I'm interested in one of the ratcheting Harken mainsheet blocks (preferably the bigger one) and the pair of clamcleats. How much would you want for for them?

Does the hiking strap have pipe insulation taped around it in your photos or is the strap not pictured. If the strap is a newer padded strap I may be interested in it as well. Thanks, Kevin