Colie Sails - Great Customer Service - Friendly “Crew” you can talk to on the phone if needed

Woodwind

Kudos to Clay and crew at Colie Sails!

BTW Colie Sails has all the bits and pieces needed for the Sunfish too, down to cotter pins for the pintle.
They even stock rolls of 3M electrical tape....

Here is my experience:
It looks like it is one of those sailing stores that I’d like to bump around in if it was only closer, but don’t worry their customer service and shipping puts them right at your fingertips. They helped me sort out the pfd type that best suited me.
They have the newest coolest stuff too if that’s what you’re looking for.
Small convenient West System repair packs. They will install your numbers on your sail if you purchase a sail from them...
Fast ship, easy exchanges, reasonable prices and good website. No Backorder runaround...which I always appreciate.
They are now in the top of my list for Sunfish parts. I am pleased to have found them.

Also there are some very interesting things they make with recycled sail cloth. :cool:

Thanks Clay!!!

If you ever do end up in the Jersey area, you should stop by. Colie has been around for years and it's great to see how clay has kept the tradition of great service going. They make and repair sails on the premisis and also have a great inventory of parts for all Dinghy boats. I can't say enough about them

Back