• I don't drink coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate coffee

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Halfjack

Dad & Lad
I'm a huge coffee drinker.

I have my whole bean varieties, my burr grinder, a very good espresso machine, and excellent coffee maker, and a coffee press. I like my espresso, my latte's, my thai coffees, my iced coffees, my boba, and take my coffee black. I've even written a poem about coffee.

I'm a USMC veteran, and know that US Marines and Sailors drink coffee like they breathe air (with the occasional exception). So I was wondering if civillian sailors have a similar habits - and I guess some of you across the pond drink leaf juice instead of bean juice.

Anybody out there as nuts about coffee as I am? :p

I'm the tea sipper. I LOVE coffee, but it doesn't love me. I get a terrible pain in my tummy from it. I can indulge occasionally.

Semper Fi!

As a former ship driver (both USN and Merchand Marine) I remember joking about the "Lifer's Grip" (cup of coffee in one hand and a cigarette in the other). Never did the smoke thing but I used to drink a lot of coffee when I was sailing. Now I have cut back quite a lot. That being said, I am sitting here typing this with a cup o' joe beside the keyboard! Not much of a "connoisseur" and I prefer not to pay $4.00 for a cup at Starbucks. It has nothing to do with the place itself, it's just that the people there are annoyingly happy. Hmm, maybe there is something in the coffee there that's worth $4.....:rolleyes:

Back