Class Ring?

tcwings20

I'm looking into getting a class ring and I want to have sailing on one of the sides, but I can't find any good looking sides in any if the companies I've looked at. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.
Thanks.

Try Jostens, they make alot of professional sports championship rings and also do custom work. If you can't find it on their website give them a call, I have a ring from them and it came out really well.

I looked at theirs and its better than Herf Jones but its not what I was looking for. The custom idea is cool though. What goes into that process?

They can definitely custom make a sailboat on the ring, the rep's that I worked with were great, very friendly, I'd give them a call and ask to speak with someone about getting a custom design on your class ring,

They'll probably ask you some questions about what you want and may ask for an image, so if you wanted a laser you could send them a picture of a laser and explain how you want it to look. They'll also want to know about the type of ring you want, so if you have an idea beforehand it shouldn't take you long to get a quote.

Here's how they make them:

You know that would be a really unique trophy idea, though I'm sure it would blow any regatta budget.

They can definitely custom make a sailboat on the ring, the rep's that I worked with were great, very friendly, I'd give them a call and ask to speak with someone about getting a custom design on your class ring,

They'll probably ask you some questions about what you want and may ask for an image, so if you wanted a laser you could send them a picture of a laser and explain how you want it to look. They'll also want to know about the type of ring you want, so if you have an idea beforehand it shouldn't take you long to get a quote.
That sounds really cool. Is there any way to get a quote without calling them? And this is through Jostens right?
Here's how they make them:

Back