Class Flag

AQBill

Where can one obtain a Sunfish Class Flag? My sailing club - Muscle Shoals Sailing Club in northwest Alabama - is nearing completion of a new clubhouse and we're thinking of nautical themed decorating. I though a set of various Class flags would be just the ticket!

Where can one obtain a Sunfish Class Flag? My sailing club - Muscle Shoals Sailing Club in northwest Alabama - is nearing completion of a new clubhouse and we're thinking of nautical themed decorating. I though a set of various Class flags would be just the ticket!

It would probably be easy enough to make one yourself. Cruisers typically make their own courtesy flags. Why not make your own Class flag?

Also you can probably get a couple of glue on sail emblems. I'll check with a sail maker I know, and see if I can find a few for you.

It might take a while as they come from overseas.

You can get flags from the class office.

Contact by mail: P.O. Box 300128, Waterford, MI 48330, USA
Contact by phone or fax: (248) 673-2750 (W/F)
Contact by email: sunfishoff [at] aol.com

AQBill:

As Derek just wrote, please contact the Class Office (Terry Beadle).

The 'old' flag (yellow background with a black fish) is $19
A new flag is in the making (red Sunfish on a white background); cost unknown as yet

PS: having the flags in your new club building is a great idea.

Back