Check the video

The begining of the video was at Eagle Creek but all the video from the top of the mast and the intro was at geist resivoire.

what did u do after youre mast broke?id be so pissed off

This actually worked out quite well for a sailor from my club at a regatta. His mast snapped and ripped the sail sleeve. He bought a new top section but claimed the sail on insurance and only had to pay a small part for the sail. He then went and got the sail repared by a sailmaker so he ended up with 2 sails, one brand new which he was happy about

Insurance on a Laser? I've never heard of such a thing.... do a lot of people have that?

Cool video :cool:

I'm not sure about the US but we just had it for the regatta i think you are required to have it up to $1million not sure however. Anyway i think the main reason for the insurance was if you hit someone etc and cause damage or injure someone

I'm not sure about the US but we just had it for the regatta i think you are required to have it up to $1million not sure however. Anyway i think the main reason for the insurance was if you hit someone etc and cause damage or injure someone

There are 2 different kinds of insurance. You are talking about liability insurance, which provides coverage if you damage someone else's boat or cause injury to someone else. Many regattas require sailors to have it. The other kind of insurance is the type that provides coverage to your own boat and equipment in the event of damage from an accident or similar happening. It is similar to collision coverage for an auto.

Back