Charter For Upcoming Fort Lauderdale Event Feb 14-16 2023

will_019

I am a sailor from Cape Cod MA on the Roger William University sailing team. I am looking to do some training over the winter and compete in the Fort Lauderdale ILCA regatta which is a part of the 2023 US open sailing series (Feb 14-16). Because I will be flying to the venue I was wondering if anyone in the area would be interested in providing a charter boat or know where I could find one. If you are interested let me know and we can further discuss details/pricing. Let me know. Thanks.
You can contact me at email: [email protected]

This board doesn't have too many US racers on it. Have you contacted Tackle Shack in FL? They do a lot of charters.

I am a sailor from Cape Cod MA on the Roger William University sailing team. I am looking to do some training over the winter and compete in the Fort Lauderdale ILCA regatta which is a part of the 2023 US open sailing series (Feb 14-16). Because I will be flying to the venue I was wondering if anyone in the area would be interested in providing a charter boat or know where I could find one. If you are interested let me know and we can further discuss details/pricing. Let me know. Thanks.
You can contact me at email: [email protected]
Emailed.

Back