Carpal Tunnel?

laser2_9804

Has anyone ever had this? My physio reckons there is a fair chance that I have it. It is worse in my right arm, but I get pain in both.

I want to know if anyone has ever had surgery for it and how it went - ie how successful, how long to recover, could you go back to stuff like sailing after having it etc.

Are there any non-surgical options that anyone has used that were successful?

Has anyone ever had this? My physio reckons there is a fair chance that I have it. It is worse in my right arm, but I get pain in both.

I want to know if anyone has ever had surgery for it and how it went - ie how successful, how long to recover, could you go back to stuff like sailing after having it etc.

Are there any non-surgical options that anyone has used that were successful?

This is not a good forum for serious medical questions like yours. At best you will get anecdotal reports that may not exactly apply to your situation. Here is a link to a (medical) website that can be trusted: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/carpaltunnelsyndrome.html

The site will direct you to others and before too long you should be able to make a judicious choice among your options.

Good luck with your problem!

Back