Carbon Fiber Tiller Extension

i dont know about those ones but i love my fatso extension. i went from a standard one to the fatso and i love it. i also tried the standard one lately when i tried a freinds boat and it felt so weird only being able to have a good grip near the top. i love my fatso extension

sorry if this is a little off topic

Thats a pretty classy look. Good for the Oz boys.

In NA, however, I'll stick with Alex at ACME Black Diamond. He led the charge, and solved our tiller/traveler/cleat issues years ago. Also, he replaced a 9+ yr. old wear plate that flipped into the drink one day, no questions asked. That's service!

My new wear plate fit perfectly, but is taped on anyway, BTW.

Al Russell 182797

I have been using one for over a year now and have found it to be light, stiff durable and easy to grip. What more could you want in a good extension!

I got one at the start of this season. Just having a longer one made a big difference, being able to hike out further and get both arms outboard aswell. The only problem is they can get a little slippery at times.

yeah they are good but they seem to have a coated layer on them and after a while it seems to come off and the kevlar starts to get furry.

you have to spray lacker them ever 2-3 months to keep the kevlar from wearing away.

Back