Captain Heather's solo sailing around the world

Warning - it is one of those awful web sites that thinks you want to listen to her music at full volume as well. These days people tend to have several tabs/browser windows open at the same time so you have to star searching for the offender who wants to play you their music, then search for the stop button (which is way down at the bottom on her site).

Pity really as it looked interesting but I go so annoyed having to keep stopping the music (as I was also listening to a CD at the time !!!

Ian

Warning - it is one of those awful web sites that thinks you want to listen to her music at full volume as well. These days people tend to have several tabs/browser windows open at the same time so you have to star searching for the offender who wants to play you their music, then search for the stop button (which is way down at the bottom on her site).

Pity really as it looked interesting but I go so annoyed having to keep stopping the music (as I was also listening to a CD at the time !!!

Ian

Oh, sorry, I misssed that. I have my volume turned way down, and didn't notice that there was any music at all.

Back