For Sale: Capri 14.2, Mod 3

Thread starter #1
1996 Capri 14.2. Comes with custom trailer with new tires, a spare tire, racing sails, whisker pole. Good condition. Will deliver for expenses.

Thread starter #3
Yes, it is still available. I have photos on my phone, I could text to you or, I will try to email them to myself and try from there (not too techie here). I am taking offers - the boat is an unpleasant reminder. I bought it to teach my lady to sail, something we could do, A week later she found a new guy.

My email is : surf1glide@aol.com. If I had your email, maybe I could just forward. Or, if you are not distant, feel free to come by for a look-see.

Aaron

Thread starter #4
Yes, it is still available. I have photos on my phone, I could text to you or, I will try to email them to myself and try from there (not too techie here). I am taking offers - the boat is an unpleasant reminder. I bought it to teach my lady to sail, something we could do, A week later she found a new guy.

My email is : surf1glide@aol.com. If I had your email, maybe I could just forward. Or, if you are not distant, feel free to come by for a look-see.

Aaron

Attachments

Aaron
Hi Aaron
Where are you located? How old are the sails? White or colored? Anything to note on boat/trailer that may be detrimental? Appreciate any and all info you can provide
Thanks
John Benham

Thread starter #6
Hi Aaron
Where are you located? How old are the sails? White or colored? Anything to note on boat/trailer that may be detrimental? Appreciate any and all info you can provide
Thanks
John Benham
I am in Richland, WA state, SE corner. All white. Sails are racing sails, but I did not buy them new and do not know their age. However, they are still very "crispy" and the boat won a race the week before I got it. Trailer is functional,custom to hold the boat but older, licensed for a year.....all lights work (I towed it through 5 states,no problem) I am taking offers - the boat is an unpleasant reminder. I bought it to teach my lady to sail and something for us to do. A week later, she is with a new guy.

I am in Richland, WA state, SE corner. All white. Sails are racing sails, but I did not buy them new and do not know their age. However, they are still very "crispy" and the boat won a race the week before I got it. Trailer is functional,custom to hold the boat but older, licensed for a year.....all lights work (I towed it through 5 states,no problem) I am taking offers - the boat is an unpleasant reminder. I bought it to teach my lady to sail and something for us to do. A week later, she is with a new guy.
Wow! We are a long ways apart.

Thread starter #8
Yes, I bought it in Arizona where there is a very active fleet. Towed it through 5 states.
Make me an offer, maybe meet 1/2 way. There are some hairline cracks in the gelcoat, but just cosmetic, (there is a product for that if you are a bit OCD, but, really, no concern and a small piece of the blue stripe near the bow could use a touch up ,again, not of concern Repairing Hairline Cracks - MagicEzy - . I doubt I would bother, but to each his own.). Structurally sound in good-very good condition, new tires, whisker pole, custom made-to-fit-the-hull trailer.

I'm not Surf1glide, but I can tell you the boat is sold, because I bought it (found an ad on Craigslist, then ran across his post here)! Will get it out on the water this weekend, or maybe after work this week if traffic cooperates with me.