For Sale: Capri 14.2, Mod 3

Thread starter #1
1996 Capri 14.2. Comes with custom trailer with new tires, a spare tire, racing sails, whisker pole. Good condition. Will deliver for expenses.

Thread starter #3
Yes, it is still available. I have photos on my phone, I could text to you or, I will try to email them to myself and try from there (not too techie here). I am taking offers - the boat is an unpleasant reminder. I bought it to teach my lady to sail, something we could do, A week later she found a new guy.

My email is : surf1glide@aol.com. If I had your email, maybe I could just forward. Or, if you are not distant, feel free to come by for a look-see.

Aaron

Thread starter #4
Yes, it is still available. I have photos on my phone, I could text to you or, I will try to email them to myself and try from there (not too techie here). I am taking offers - the boat is an unpleasant reminder. I bought it to teach my lady to sail, something we could do, A week later she found a new guy.

My email is : surf1glide@aol.com. If I had your email, maybe I could just forward. Or, if you are not distant, feel free to come by for a look-see.

Aaron

Attachments

Aaron
Hi Aaron
Where are you located? How old are the sails? White or colored? Anything to note on boat/trailer that may be detrimental? Appreciate any and all info you can provide
Thanks
John Benham

Thread starter #6
Hi Aaron
Where are you located? How old are the sails? White or colored? Anything to note on boat/trailer that may be detrimental? Appreciate any and all info you can provide
Thanks
John Benham
I am in Richland, WA state, SE corner. All white. Sails are racing sails, but I did not buy them new and do not know their age. However, they are still very "crispy" and the boat won a race the week before I got it. Trailer is functional,custom to hold the boat but older, licensed for a year.....all lights work (I towed it through 5 states,no problem) I am taking offers - the boat is an unpleasant reminder. I bought it to teach my lady to sail and something for us to do. A week later, she is with a new guy.

I am in Richland, WA state, SE corner. All white. Sails are racing sails, but I did not buy them new and do not know their age. However, they are still very "crispy" and the boat won a race the week before I got it. Trailer is functional,custom to hold the boat but older, licensed for a year.....all lights work (I towed it through 5 states,no problem) I am taking offers - the boat is an unpleasant reminder. I bought it to teach my lady to sail and something for us to do. A week later, she is with a new guy.
Wow! We are a long ways apart.

Thread starter #8
Yes, I bought it in Arizona where there is a very active fleet. Towed it through 5 states.
Make me an offer, maybe meet 1/2 way. There are some hairline cracks in the gelcoat, but just cosmetic, (there is a product for that if you are a bit OCD, but, really, no concern and a small piece of the blue stripe near the bow could use a touch up ,again, not of concern Repairing Hairline Cracks - MagicEzy - . I doubt I would bother, but to each his own.). Structurally sound in good-very good condition, new tires, whisker pole, custom made-to-fit-the-hull trailer.