Capri 14.2 hull decal

liketoboat

In making an attempt to completely re-polish my 1988 Mod 1 hull, I scrapped off my old hull registration numbers and the two "Capri 14.2" decal. I thought I could just easily order a new set of decals from Catalina for the now newly polished hull. Low and behold the Catalina customer service department denies knowing what one of these mysterious decals might look like. If someone out there with a similar year Mod 1 hull has or could take a digital close up picture of their Capri 14.2 decal for me, I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Contact me through this forum and I will provide you with my home e-mail address.

Perhaps you got Greg's pict already -- here's one from the files here (not my boat) that probably looks like what you want.

Attachments

• dscf0677.jpg
    dscf0677.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 51
Attaching Picts To Messages

When you hit the "Reply" button, you'll get the "Reply to Thread" box; scroll below it for "additional options".

Hit the Attach Files "Manage Attachments" button; then you'll see "Choose File" which will open a dialog box that allows you to navigate to where the file is located on your local drive. Select the file (probably a .jpg for picts) and you'll see the file name next to the "choose file" button. Then hit the "upload" button, and the file name will be listed at the "current attachments" area.

Now, close that window, unless you want to upload another file, and hit the "submit reply" or the "preview post" button.

That's it!

Attachments

• C142-29E5BC.jpg
    C142-29E5BC.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 46
Here is a picture of my boat on the trailer. I am sending this as a test to see if I figured out how to attach pictures.

Attachments

• Boat, trailer and car at Vta launch ramp.jpg
    Boat, trailer and car at Vta launch ramp.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 57
How did you install it? Looks like bolts near the centerline and lag screws to the outside would work. With my wife's partial disability a ladder would be a good investment.

(I've been out a few days sick).

Mark

Back