Not open for further replies.

jfyiii

Small boats and big winds
Price $
State
PENNSYLVANIA
City
Macungie
Free for the cost of shipping. From an old sunfish. 36CDC699-E49E-4498-9F42-92BE0169C2CB.jpeg

beldar boathead

"Advertising helps to keep the masses dissatisfied with their mode of life, discontented with ugly things around them. Satisfied customers are not as profitable as discontented ones." Printers Ink, 1930

Well, I was in a good mood til I saw your ad for these parts. Now, I am feeling dissatisfied and discontented. Thanks a lot!

Alan S. Glos

I am happy to take these vintage parts off your hands. I am pretty sure they will all fit in a USPS Small Flat Rate ship anywhere /any weight box for about $9. If so ship to:

Alan Glos
4627 East Lake
Cazenovia, NY 13035

Let me know exact shipping and your full name and mailing address and I will mail you a check for the shipping rught away. I will make sure these parts find good homes.

Alan Glos

beldar boathead

What? Why?

BTW I've used your quote.
When looking at your original post on my laptop (but it does not show up on my phone) there is a quote under your name saying advertising helps keep the masses dissatisfied. Since you are running an ad, I am feeling dissatisfied.

Breeze Bender

Breeze Bender
I am happy to take these vintage parts off your hands. I am pretty sure they will all fit in a USPS Small Flat Rate ship anywhere /any weight box for about $9. If so ship to:

Alan Glos
4627 East Lake
Cazenovia, NY 13035

Let me know exact shipping and your full name and mailing address and I will mail you a check for the shipping rught away. I will make sure these parts find good homes.

Alan Glos
I like how it comes full circle, Alan. You offer free sails, you get free parts.

Alan S. Glos

BB,

Nautical karma. I just can't seem to throw out a sail or convert it to drop cloth, odd because over the yearsI have hauled many waterlogged/heavily damaged Sunfish hulls off to the local landfill with no qualms.

Alan Glos

"I cannot change the wind, I can only trim my sails" (Enrico Hallmark)

Breeze Bender

Breeze Bender
BB,

Nautical karma. I just can't seem to throw out a sail or convert it to drop cloth, odd because over the yearsI have hauled many waterlogged/heavily damaged Sunfish hulls off to the local landfill with no qualms.

Alan Glos

"I cannot change the wind, I can only trim my sails" (Enrico Hallmark)
I know, I’ve purchased a couple of sails from you! Remember this?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.