News Bringing the world to the Worlds

58984 EW

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to announce that my nephew and I are planning on doing some extensive video/photo blogging from the Worlds in the Bahamas next week.

This will be a combination of journalism (who did well each day) and tips/tricks on how to make a Sunfish go fast as explained by the best in the world. The Class is supporting us in this effort (thank you all) so my goal is to create compelling content that keeps everyone informed and entertained, as well as to help promote the Class.

The plan is to begin posting on Sunday here: www.sunfishworlds.com

If you have any topics you’d like to see us explore (tips/tricks, etc), let me know in this space. And if you can help get the word out, it would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Eric Woodman

Eric,
That is fantastic - I really look forward to seeing your posts.
Photos and videos will be great to see as well.

Thanks,
tag

I agree that this is a great idea.

In case it gets windy, could you describe what reefing methods people are using?
Reefing via the C'ham (by tying it to the gaff-boom junction)
Classical Jens
Gust-adjust Jens
Any other newfangled inventions?​

Thanks for the affirmation.

The topic of depowering is something I'm definitely going to ask folks about.

-Eric

I agree that this is a great idea.

In case it gets windy, could you describe what reefing methods people are using?
Reefing via the C'ham (by tying it to the gaff-boom junction)
Classical Jens
Gust-adjust Jens
Any other newfangled inventions?​

21kts on Tuesday!!!!

See you when you get down here, I am also doing short VLOGS: http://www.youtube.com/user/SailFast13#p/u/0/wxypyIjWvK8

First race of junior worlds is tomorrow at 10.00, I will be vlogging everyday until both events are over.

My sail number is 3900 BTW

Back