Boat Pics

You know breeze the more I look at this beautiful boat I find myself wondering if it’s a good fit for me.
She’s in such good shape I’m worried I’d scratch it. I’m more of a “beach banger” kinda guy. One of the things I enjoy about my beaters are I don’t worry about appearance and just enjoy the ride. Scrapping logs and rocks on shore, or maybe a bump from tossing them in the pickup doesn’t bother me a bit. This one is more like a museum piece, that needs to be handled with kid gloves.
It’s a conundrum for sure, spent years looking for a gem like this.
1673552357867.png

I totally hear ya, gz! I’d bet most would vote to sail it, you deserve it (and you do!) But I’m thinking you could get top dollar for that boat this spring and be just as happy, as you say, sailing your ‘broken-in’ Sunny in a more carefree way. Here’s my similar query (on a smaller scale) from 2020:

You know breeze the more I look at this beautiful boat I find myself wondering if it’s a good fit for me.
She’s in such good shape I’m worried I’d scratch it. I’m more of a “beach banger” kinda guy. One of the things I enjoy about my beaters are I don’t worry about appearance and just enjoy the ride. Scrapping logs and rocks on shore, or maybe a bump from tossing them in the pickup doesn’t bother me a bit. This one is more like a museum piece, that needs to be handled with kid gloves.
It’s a conundrum for sure, spent years looking for a gem like this. View attachment 54507
I completely understand.

Again, during inflationary times, it is better to hold onto "stuff". I'd put it back up in a garage and wait for a propitious time to sell it. Collector auction houses on the internet often will auction a boat, an engine, or a car magazine collection.

If I'd wanted the below aluminun boat at this time, I would have joined the auction and bought this impeccable aluminum Feather Craft boat

Back