Boat Maintenance & Management Solution?

MarineDataCloud

Hello,

I’m so excited to be part of the Sailing Forum. I would like to share with you some of my experiences and ideas regarding the boat industry.

Have you ever been part of the discussion regarding the automation of the main tasks a captain has to perform, on a daily basis, before getting control of the vessel? What are your thoughts on the matter?

The idea is to have a system that can automatically generate relevant data through inputs inserted by a Crew member or a Captain. The aim of such a system is to always be aware of everything required for a boat to be safe on the water.

For example, this could include managing different tasks a captain needs to perform before sailing, managing inventory and giving out alerts when something finishes or expires (fuel, provisions, etc). Everything needs to be automated and accessible at any time, by all crew members of the boat.

What are your thoughts on this? Is there another way to better manage and maintain your boat?

Thank you,
George,
MarineDataCloud!

Hello,

I’m so excited to be part of the Sailing Forum. I would like to share with you some of my experiences and ideas regarding the boat industry.

Have you ever been part of the discussion regarding the automation of the main tasks a captain has to perform, on a daily basis, before getting control of the vessel? What are your thoughts on the matter?

The idea is to have a system that can automatically generate relevant data through inputs inserted by a Crew member or a Captain. The aim of such a system is to always be aware of everything required for a boat to be safe on the water.

For example, this could include managing different tasks a captain needs to perform before sailing, managing inventory and giving out alerts when something finishes or expires (fuel, provisions, etc). Everything needs to be automated and accessible at any time, by all crew members of the boat.

What are your thoughts on this? Is there another way to better manage and maintain your boat?

Thank you,
George,
MarineDataCloud!
need help too regarding the same! anyone?????????

Back