Blue & White Sunfish Hiking Strap Kit (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repete

Sunfish1909
Thread starter #1
New, Blue and white Sunfish hiking strap kit. Includes pad eyes, pre-stretch lines, plate, and blue padded hiking strap with white Sunfish logo. Never installed, I just ordered to many. First $48.00 , plus extra shipping from 49001, takes it.

Hm, sounds interesting...

What exactly are you offering? Is it New Old Stock, Aftermarket, or new Vanguard Stock?

All the best...

B. Prewitt

Repete

Sunfish1909
Thread starter #3
Brandt, this kit is original, new "old stock" (just this spring 2007) from Layline Sails. I believe it is original Vanguard stock with the added pad eyes, line, plate, etc. I still have the box with the Layline 2007 catalogue in it. If anyone would like me to post a photo of the lot, I shall.

Hey there, "Pete," I'll bite.
I just wanted to know how much dust there was on it...

How should this transaction proceed?

Best, Brandt

Repete

Sunfish1909
Thread starter #5
Hello Brandt, please contact me off-list at peters@kingscott.com.

I will see if I can get it into a smaller box (than the box that several straps came to me in). The size may or may not help with costs. I can take it over to the post office and a UPS center to weight the best value to ship unless you want this rushed to get under the "tree".

Repete

Sunfish1909
Thread starter #6
Brandt, USPS has the better rate. I can get it to you for six dollars in 7 days or flat rate $8.95 priority in two to three days. What is your zip. Let me know which rate you will need.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.