blog with Omega drawings and manual from the Lonestar state

catomega

I recently purchased a 1983 Omega and I am new to the forum.You'll notice the Omega doesn't have registration number on the hull. The previous owner never put the boat in the water. But he did keep out of the weather and the sun.

I have created a blog at http://lonestarcatalinaomega.blogspot.com/ that includes scans of an Omega manual and a couple of drawings and some photos.

If you want photocopies of the manual let me know

Cheers!

re: photocopies of omega manual

catomega,
I also, recdeently purchased a 1979 Omega 14.I would like very much to have a photocopy of your manual or the info on where you purchased it.
I have added pad eyes to mast and boom and fit a boom vang and added a topping lift. I've ordered piston hanks from Sailrite for the jib and also plan on adding a downhaulfor the jib. If you dont have roller furling jib the five hanks with shipping just over $30.00. The twist on hanks are pretty pathetic if you haven't used them yet. I believe they will screw onto jib exactly where you would unscrew the twist on hanks. If you are interested I will let you know how it works out.
Anyhow, good to know there is another new Omega sailor out there. I would be happy to pay copy costs and postage. if you will let me know to whom and how much I will forward same to you.

Thanks
Sailorkev

Kevin Lyons
528 Cormorant Dr.
Modesto,CA 95354
(209)491-3644

I just sent you a file with the manual.

I sent a compressed file with the scanned pages and diagrams a few minutes ago and uploaded a copy of the file to this reply. I'll have an update for the blog this week. Send me some photos of your Omega and I will add them to the others.

Cheers, john wallace:)

Attachments

• Omega 14 Diagram 1.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 151

Back