Best prices on a dolly?

Mama H Chicago

Mother of sailboats
My family insists that I have limits on the number of projects that I can reasonably tackle simulataneously. Therefore I have decided that I am going to go ahead and purchase a Dynamic Dolly for my in-progress Sunfish restoration. It looks like $545 is the going price for these new. Some sources offer free shipping at that price, others have a lower price but no free shipping. Does anyone here happen to know if there is a supplier in the Chicago area that offers Dynamic/Seitech Dollies for less than $545?

I haven’t ordered from here, but the dolly is on sale for $490.50 and the shipping is free. Hope this helps!

That is a good deal from Landfall, they must sell a lot of them to offer that price. Normally $545. Right now there is a 2 week delay for wheels if you order from the manufacturer, so if you find one already built at a Dealer that would be the way to go.

Last edited:
My family insists that I have limits on the number of projects that I can reasonably tackle simulataneously. Therefore I have decided that I am going to go ahead and purchase a Dynamic Dolly for my in-progress Sunfish restoration. It looks like $545 is the going price for these new. Some sources offer free shipping at that price, others have a lower price but no free shipping. Does anyone here happen to know if there is a supplier in the Chicago area that offers Dynamic/Seitech Dollies for less than $545?
I haven’t ordered from here, but the dolly is on sale for $490.50 and the shipping is free. Hope this helps!
just placed my order. They do charge $25 delivery fee because it’s considered oversized, but still a good deal!

Back