Class Politics Be a Champion in South America !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr._Loser

From 3# World

Now you can be a Champion !!!!!

Hi everybody.
Since january 2008 there is not Laser factories in South America.
So we have not replacements parts or new boats.
The only way to buy them is from U.S. and a boat costs u$s 8.000.-

That's why in ARG are two full homologated boats, one in Chile, another in Perú and
probably six in Brazil.

If you are at the bottom of the ranking and you were born to win,
come to South America and be sure you will be a CHAMPION !!!

And the most important is return home with a trophy made by these guys !!!!!

[Link Removed]

Best regards.
Dr. Loser

P.D.: Do not forget to bring your own boat !!!!!

(Versión en Español para los cabecitasnegras del Tercer Mundo)

Ahora usted puede ser un Campeón !!!!!

Hola a todos.
Desde enero del 2008, no hay más fabricas de Lasers en Sudamérica.
Por lo tanto no tenemos repuestos ni barcos nuevos.
La única forma de comprarlos es desde Estados Unidos y el costo de un barco es de u$s 8.000.-

Esta es la razón por la cual en Argentina hay dos barcos completos homologados, uno en Chile, otro en Perú, otro en Uruguay y probablemente seis en Brasil.

Si usted está en lo más bajo del ranking y nació para ganar, venga a Sudamérica y esté seguro que será un CAMPIÓN !!!

Y lo más importante es retornar a casa con un trofeo hecho por Orfebrería Náutica !!!

Saludos
Dr. Loser

P.D.: No se olvide de traer su propio Laser !!!!!

Ok, ok, ok !!!!!!...................I was wrong !!!!
.........I so sorry !!!!!

I've recieved hundred of e-mails about that is very difficult to be a champ in South America!!!!!!

In the far south you have sailing guys like:

1º Robert Scheidt (BRA)
2º Diego Romero (ARG)

1º) Tom Slingsby (AUS)
2º) Julio Alsogaray (ARG)

.......so you can be the third !!!!!

All the best
Dr Loser

Now we have a new Laser Class......

I.L.C.A.S.A.

INTERNATIONAL LASER CONDOM ASSOCIATION
from SOUTH AMERICA

If you live in South America and have a NOT FULL homologated boat Laser, JOIN US !!!!!!!

In two years the full homologated boats will break something.......
....so ???
In two year the South American Fleet with Oficial Laser Class boats will be dead !!!!!!

.....and each year we'll be more !!!!!

Remember what your President always says:
"No parts ??...No boats ???

FIX IT WITH WIRE !!"

Mr. HHeeiinii WWeelllmannn
President I.L.C.A. S.A.

In a few days, do not miss the interview to our President !!!!

Traducción al Spanish para todos los Sudakas.

Ahora existe una nueva Clase Laser....

I.L.C.A.S.A.
de SUD AMERICA

Si usted vive en Sudamérica y tiene un laser que no tiene todas sus piezas homologadas UNASE A NOSOTROS !!!

En los próximos dos años los barcos homologados algo romperán......
...........entonces ???????
En dos años la flota de barcos homologados no existirá más y la CLASE LASER ESTARA MUERTA !!!!!

Recuerden lo que siempre dice nuestro Presidente:
"No hay repuestos ???.....No hay barcos ????
ARREGLELO CON ALAMBRE !!!!!!

Mr. HHeeiinii WWeelllmannn
President I.L.C.A.S.A.

No se pierda en breve el REPORTAJE A HHeeiinii !!!!

I'm not exactly sure if that last post isn't starting to cross the line, especially with the caricature of Heini. I won't disagree that there is a real problem with getting Lasers in South America right now. However, I'm not sure if this is the way to inspire people to help get the problem fixed.

Be a Champion in South America CENSURED

Dear Bradley:

I'am so happy because this CENSURE is a signal that SOMEBODY HEAR US IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!

THE I.L.C.A. IGNORE US !!!!!!!

WITH ALL MY RESPECT TO YOU:

You are wrong:
Who cross the line is who do not think about other people in the world, except themselves

You are wrong:
The guy in the pic it's me !!!!!!!.....Dr Loser sailing !!!!!!!.....without the mask of course

You say:
"I'm not exactly sure......."

.......so WHY DO YOU CENSURE !!!????

I'm not sure if this is the way to inspire people to help......

.... DO NOT BE INNOCENT Bradley !!!!!...NOBODY CARES TO HELP TO GET THIS PROBLEM FIXED !!!!!!

...and i beg you, put the pic back, is a good one, I'am so handsome !!!!

A beer is waiting in Argentine for you and for all friends that love sailing, a Laser OF COURSE !!!!!!

Dr Loser

You must know the JUANJO TUCAT SAILING SCHOLL IN THE BARRANCAS CLUB !!!!!!......the best !!!!!!

Re: Be a Champion in South America CENSURED

.In Spanish for SUDAKAS !!!!!

Querido Bradley:

Estoy tan feliz que nos haya censurado, es una señal que alguien nos escucha en éste mundo.

La ILCA NOS IGNORA.

Con todos mis respetos hacia usted:
Usted está equivocado:
Quien cruza la linea es quien no piensa en las demás gente del mundo, sólo en ellos mismos.

Usted está equivocado:
El muchacho de la foto soy yo !!!!!!..Dr Loser navegando !!!!!..........sin el barbijo por supuesto !!!!!!!!

Usted dice:
"No estoy seguro exactamente......."
.....entonces PORQUE CENSURA ?????!!!!!!!!

Usted dice:
No estoy seguro si esta es la manera de inspirar a la gente a ayudar.........

...No sea inocente Bradley !!!!
A nadie le interesa ayudar a resolver éste problema !!!!!!!

Y le ruego, ponga la foto nuevamente, es una buena foto !!!!!!!, soy tan buenmozo !!!!!!!!!!
Una cerveza está esperando en Argentina para usted y todos los amigos que aman navegar, un Laser desde ya !!!!!!

Dr Loser

PD:
Usted debe conocer la ESCUELA DE VELA DE JUANJO TUCAT EN EL CLUB BARRANCAS.....ES LO MEJOR !!!!!!!!

Dr. Loser,

I like the parody of the DrLaser name. You've got a little thing going with LooserLu, too, who thought he was naming himself LoserLu.

Here's the thing, the cartoon of Heini was a personal attack, which we don't go for here on TLF, and that's why it was deleted. Also, the ILCA doesn't provide boats, the builders do. Seems like somehow the issue must lie with them. Have you asked them what the problem is with boat supply? Sorry I can't write this in Spanish (and Portuguese), too.

Merrily

I ASK FOR AN EXCUSE TO Mr. HEINI, to ILCA MEMBERS AND TLF MEMBERS.

IT WAS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK.
YOU KNOW MY SPIRIT WAS TO GET SOMEBODY ATTENTION ABOUT THIS BIG PROBLEM FOR
ALL LASER SAILORS

Pido una disculpa al Sr. HEINI, a los miembros de ILCA y a los miembros de éste foro TLF.
Esto no fue un ataque personal.
Sabe usted que mi espiritu fue llamar la atencion de alguien con éste problema de todos los laseristas.

Also, the ILCA doesn't provide boats, the builders do.

WE KNOW IT VERY WELL,
BUT ILCA SUPERVISES THE BUILDERS, IT MUST NOT BE A MONOPOLY.......

Lo sabemos muy bien, ILCA debe supervisar a los contructores y no debe ser un monopolio.

Have you asked them what the problem is with boat supply?

SOUTH AMERICA MUST BUY LASER BOATS AND PARTS IN U.S.
WE HAVE NOT FACTORY OR SUPPLIER ANY MORE

Debemos comprar barcos y repuestos en USA
Ya no tenemos representante ni fabrica proveedora

Merrily, thank you very much for your post. !!!!!!!!!
Please keep in touch with this.

Merrily, muchas gracias !!!!!

Dr. Loser.........a good guy
Dr. Loser......un buen chico

Hi everybody !!!!!

First of all, visit this link.
Is a article of the Laser World Magazine January 2008, page 2º.

What says JEFF MARTIN about "a problem".

Link:
http://www.geocities.com/drloser23/Jeff.jpg

Here we go again with some of our problems:

We have organized three SOUTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSIPS
WITHOUT NEW BOAT FOR RENT !!!!!!!

The increase of price of the new boats from u$s 4.000.- to u$s 8.000.-
reduces the quantity of ships for application of the law of offer and demand.

Is not considered to be the posibility of making the ships in Argentina allowing that the costs to the reality of the market.

They remove the young helmsmen of the laser creating a discrimination to the possibilities of possessing Olympic.
helmsmen.

I do not want to speak any more.
I want to listen that you think Jeff.

All the best
Dr Loser

Dr. Loser,
You've got a little thing going with LooserLu, too, who thought he was naming himself LoserLu.
Yes Merrily, in 2004 I had a problem in translation with "to lose" and "loose", because "it is spoken nearly equal". But at least, I now like it to have chosen "LooserLu" and not correct: "LoserLu". ;) {P.S: Better the software ofTLF now not allow "LoserLu" as a legal TLF name, to minimize mistake between "LooserLu" and a probably "LoserLu", Bradley, thanks.}

However, related to the topic, I have to say this:

Personally, I don't like the way Dr. Loser explains the problems there in South America with getting Laser parts or also new Laser dinghies. And I also made my experiences with censoring at TLF. BUT, if the admins do censoring here, they have good reasons and 150% the right to do it, and I accept it or leave. I didn't left. If I have problems with that, I ask the admins and at least, if I think we aren't able to find a decent way, I go out on the water and sail may Laser for some Round Robin's in heavy winds to get calm again. Therefore I love to sail my Laser, too.

Also, I have doubts Dr. Loser is going a decent way to attack ILCA members by such a way. Everyone konws from my posts at TLF in the past, I do not like several ILCA members (f.e.: Mr. Michon, who didn't made a good job in the way he was officially attacking DrLaser in the past and the same to Mr. Jeff Martin, who also in the past tried to made a fool out of DrLaser), but Heini (never have seen him, personally) not does a bad job at the ILCA and because there are also several other good working members at the head of the ILCA, I not chancel the membership there.

We also have our own problems with the new delivering system and the pricing system of LaserPerformance Ltd. here at the country I live in, at Europe. All of the former dealers for Lasers here now lost their basis to profitable do their economy, related to the Laser dinghy. Only 1 new "main"-Laserstore (100's of miles away somewhere in the north of the country I live in) now is the official-store to get Laserparts and -boats, here. All other sailing-stores, in the country I live in, have to buy from that store. (Imagine the situation now... f.e.: the extra costs only to get a new top section via "dhl"- or "UPS"-delivery). But, we try to get solutions on our own. The soucre of that problems is LaserPerformance Ltd. only, neither any of dealers nor the ILCA. But a thread like this do not save our problems here. I have doubt, if any of the heads of the so called "out of the box boatbuilders" care about, what is written in the Internet ("Does the tree cares about, if a dog pee's at his trunk..?", we say here... hm?). So, I don't tell anything more related to this. 100% wasted time.

One thing I did learn of that, what f.e. drLaser tried to do, up to the end of the year 2004: The writer Mr. Cervantes already wrote "Don Quichote". There is no need to try that again in reallity, once again. It has been proofed, there are not enough members of the ILCA (active Laserites), that really have the big shoulders (for that issues) to stay behind of people that want to fight against the injustices, that here and there are to find the int. Laserclass Association or with the so called "out of the box boatbuilders".
Again I say to my self: go out and sail ... don't wast lifetime for that ...

Have fun
LooserLu

Dear LooserLu:

Personally, I don't like the way Dr. Loser explains the problems there in South America with getting Laser parts or also new Laser dinghies. And I also made my experiences with censoring at TLF. BUT, if the admins do censoring here, they have good reasons and 150% the right to do it, and I accept it or leave.
I didn't left. If I have problems with that, I ask the admins and at least, if I think we aren't able to find a decent way, I go out on the water and sail may Laser for some Round Robin's in heavy winds to get calm again. Therefore I love to sail my Laser, too.

If the admins do censoring here.................
I ACEPT!!!!........... I SWEAR !!!

Also, I have doubts Dr. Loser is going a decent way to attack ILCA members by such a way.

Haven't you read ???.....is not an attack..............my God !!!!!..........it was my way to be heard

Everyone konws from my posts at TLF in the past, I do not like several ILCA members..........
(f.e.: Mr. Michon, who didn't made a good job in the way he was officially attacking DrLaser in the past and the same to Mr. Jeff Martin, who also in the past tried to made a fool out of DrLaser), but Heini (never have seen him, personally) not does a bad job at the ILCA and because there are also several other good working members at the head of the ILCA, I not chancel the membership there.

LooserLu, I'm from "The ASS of the world"........"The far South"......nobody cares what we think. Please, put you itselfin my pants and try to be heard........ is not so easy for us.

We also have our own problems with the new delivering system and the pricing system of LaserPerformance Ltd. here at the country I live in, at Europe.

This problem belongs to you TOO !!!!...........Are you proud that Laser is an Olimpic Class ????
...of course!!!!!................YES WE ARE !!!
I think, if nothing will change this will be the map of the future.........
so .....
Laser will be only for few people...........
How long Laser Class will be Olimpic ??????

Do you want this map ??????
http://www.geocities.com/drloser23/ILCAMap2008.jpg

All of the former dealers for Lasers here now lost their basis to profitable do their economy, related to the Laser dinghy. Only 1 new "main"-Laserstore (100's of miles away somewhere in the north of the country I live in) now is the official-store to get Laserparts and -boats, here. All other sailing-stores, in the country I live in, have to buy from that store. (Imagine the situation now... f.e.: the extra costs only to get a new top section via "dhl"- or "UPS"-delivery).
But, we try to get solutions on our own.

You have no one store, a lot of pleaces where to buy laser parts or boats........ ALL OVER A CONTINENT (SOUTH AMERICA) YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY SOTRE TO BUY ANYTHING....
AND YOU SAY "we try to get solutions on our own".........Ok, if we say: We'll build the boats and the laser parts in BRAZIL, CHILE, URUGUAY, PERU.........ILCA says NO !!!!!
WHAT CAN WE DO LooserLu ???????

The soucre of that problems is LaserPerformance Ltd. only, neither any of dealers nor the ILCA. But a thread like this do not save our problems here. I have doubt, if any of the heads of the so called "out of the box boatbuilders" care about, what is written in the Internet ("Does the tree cares about, if a dog pee's at his trunk..?", we say here... hm?). So, I don't tell anything more related to this. 100% wasted time.
One thing I did learn of that, what f.e. drLaser tried to do, up to the end of the year 2004: The writer Mr. Cervantes already wrote "Don Quichote".
There is no need to try that again in reallity, once again. It has been proofed, there are not enough members of the ILCA (active Laserites), that really have the big shoulders (for that issues) to stay behind of people that want to fight against the injustices, that here and there are to find the int.
Laserclass Association or with the so called "out of the box boatbuilders".

Again I say to my self: go out and sail ... don't wast lifetime for that ......
Have fun
LooserLu

LooserLu:
My intention is to help to understand that this situation involves ALL LASERS SAILORS OF THE WORLD.

We need SOLUTIONS NO MORE WORDS

Don't you think it ????
All the best
Dr Loser

Dr._Loser,
it is just a position of view, where the "The ASS of the world" is. I know of the situation you have. And related to South America, at Europe we only have really very few distances to get new Laserparts. But, if you look to the pricing system, you see: "paradise" to buy Laser parts neither is Europe or is South America or Africa or India. To difficult to explain it/that (I don't speak Spanish or Portugese), all correct in English, in reason of my poor knowledge of the English language ...
But, all that has been explained and discussed very well all here at TLF in the past... But, the screw the boatbuilders ist drilling every year gets stronger and stronger... Search for it here at TLF start withthe years 2003/2004. Nothing changed...
Proud, that the Laser and the Laser Radial are Olympic Classes? Can't say really exact. It is an orbital level with such a diameter, as a tiny recreational Laserite, I can't see the small Laser and Laser Radial sailing there myself, you understand... ;)

Very soon, I am only able to design a map of countries of this globe, that send male Laserites to Quingdao, and if the country I live in, will be to bee seen at that map, is not quite clear in the moment... if you understand, what I'm talking about. In reason this decision here is made in a few days, I do not tell more about that in the moment ...

You ask what can we do, Dr._Loser? I say what I think what we do: We decide with our wallet and our foots. That is the only way "the market" understands. No one can forbid one to buy Laser parts, where they are cheap. The builders not permit small "second level" Laser-dealers to order Laser parts at areas of our globe, where the Laserparts are cheap. But there are solutions that go around that. I don't explain that here in public of course, I'm not stupid.

Yes, we need not "more words", but activities - that's correct, Dr._Loser. Read intensive the rules of our Sailingclass, and you find solutions, how something is possible to change... in theory ...

Again, the profit is the point that changes the strategies of the mangement of LaserPerformance, nothing else. If they don't work with profit, they have to change their mind, regarding to the profit. But as long people pay the prices (here f.e. a Racing Laser does cost more than 6000 Euro, without shippingcosts or dolly etc), they do not change anything.

Here, where I live, f.e. Laser 4.7 is to expensive to sail. So, many young sailors not change into the Laser 4.7 .... LaserPerfomance does not understand that in the moment, but they have to, if they want to earn more money in the future also at the country I live in... "They" try to introduce the Laser 4.7. and some rich parents and clubs do buy (it is exact what you say, Dr._Loser), but only a few official races are to find at the country I live in. Parents have to drive many hours to reach intersting official races for the Laser 4.7. Meanwhile, the Laser 4.7 at many other parts of the globe is well introduced. All that I tell, because the Laser 4.7 is in future the official youth boat f.e. at the soon upcomming Youth-Olympics. So, the country I live in, only at the Laser Radial not is a "4th-world-country...", is my opinion. And here we are again at the beginning of my reply ... ;) ;)

"Hasta la vista"/Salute, hombre ... :)
LooserLu

LooserLu,
THANKS YOU A LOT FOR YOUR TEXT !!!!!

Hi all my cybers friends.
Now I have a little time but I'll try to give you

ALL THE SECRETS TO BE FASTER THAN
ROBERT SCHEIDT

Here you have two photos.........try to think what they are !!!!
....and write your ideas in this Forum !!!

http://www.geocities.com/drloser23/POWERVANG.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/drloser23/POWERVANG2.jpg

YOU CAN WIN BIG PRIZES !!!!!!!!!
FOR EXAMPLE a week in "Rosinha" the great Fabela of Rio !!!!!!!

Best regards
Dr Loser

Hi BOLUDO !!!!!!

BOLUDO is "Companion", "Lovely Friend".... Not in Spanish, this is an ARGENTINIAN WORD.

Salute, hombre
Hi LooserLu !!!

Torrid
I agree with you with the photos !!!!!
......but you do not want to win the boat ???

....answer please!!!

INTERNATIONAL CONTEST
"ALL THE SECRETS

TO BE FASTER THAN
ROBERT SCHEIDT"
Part III

YOU CAN WIN BIG PRIZES !!!!!!!!!

I.L.C.A.S.A HAS DONATED AN
AUTHORIZED (HOMOLOGATED) BOAT
Builded by I.F.B. (Illegal Factory Boats)
FOR THE BIG PRIZE!!!!

Try to guess
Here you have more secrets that gives speed to Robert Sheidt!!!!!!!

Answer:
1º) Who is the guy with jean shirt, looking the others two guys work ?

a) Is a MAFFIA CAPO like Al Capone.
b) Is the C.E.O. of the I. F.B. (Illegal Factory Boats)
c) Robert's coach

2º) What are they doing ??.....and Where ??

a) Hiding marihuana.
b) Colombia.
c) Brazil
d) Aldo Bonzi

PHOTO
http://www.geocities.com/drloser22/Truchex.jpg

Be a member of
I.L.C.A.S.A
from SOUTH AMERICA

Only you have to send us u$s 5.000.- in cash!!!
JOIN US !!!!

Dr Loser
........the biggest Boludo !!!!!

Hi BOLUDO !!!!!

A lot of you have asked me several times about teaching more ARGENTINIAN SLANG.
This is one very important,
the word "CHE" means "YOU".

For example:
I'm eating a "CHORIPAN"

(original argentinian sandwich) with
"CHIMICHURRI" (original sauce)

So in ARG say with strog voice to your waiter:

"CHE BOLUDO, UN CHORIPAN CON CHIMICHURRI"
.....teast it................... is the best !!!!!

Loser, go to work !!!!

INTERNATIONAL CONTEST
"ALL THE SECRETS
TO BE FASTER THAN
ROBERT SCHEIDT"

an the winner is ...................................

Göran from (SWE) !!!!!!

Göran you have won an

I.L.C.A.S.A.
AUTHORIZED (HOMOLOGATED) BOAT
Builded by I.F.B. (illegal Factory Boats)

from Banana Republic !!!!

Characteristics:
*HULLS Weight (HW): 30 Kg !!!!........COOL MAN !!!!!!
*Power-Vang (with the can of beans, of course)
*ELVSTROM Sails

Mr. Göran:
To send you your boat, let's see if your address is correct:

Göran PETERSSON (SWE)
I.S.A.F.
P R E S I D E N T

LUCKY GUY !!!!!!

PHOTO link:
http://www.geocities.com/drloser21/Petersson1.jpg

NEXT ISSUE
"THE ROBERT SCHEIDT'S SECRET "

All the best
Dr Loser

Hello everyone:
I´d like to tell you some comments about this topic:
Argentina has one of the most important optimist flot in the world. Our childrens have won several world championship and each local race join not less than 300 boat in the water all weeks.
I´m 57 years old and race as great master here and in the master class we always have 70 boat each race.
Although we have a Athens silver medallist Diego Romero and the actually world´s vice champion Julio Alsogaray, the senior class is going down here.
In 4.7 just race 10 competitors. It must be the natural way to continue sailing.
The laser class is so sucessful because it allows people who leave optimist, to sail with the same boat forever.
OK, then why the chain is been broken here? Simply because the prices and the supplies of parts.
Here you can find builders who make dinghy boats and export it all over the world and perfectly they could make laser boats at least at the same quality and much less than a half of price.
Why then ILCa people don´t allow them to make the boats?
The answer is because they privilege the business over the sport, and all the latinamerican laser sailors will sail in others class in the future.
With such a discriminatory politics, they and we, have the risk that the authority of the games get out the class of the olimpics games and they are going to give boats as a gift.
I wish people who make the rules give us the oportunity of demonstrate that here we can do it. And perhaps an argentine builder can supply boats to South America.
Have fun and be happy.
Jotag

Here you can find builders who make dinghy boats and export it all over the world and perfectly they could make laser boats at least at the same quality and much less than a half of price.
Why then ILCa people don´t allow them to make the boats?

Again, the ILCA is not in charge of the builders. Only the builders have the rights to make the boats, since they have bought the license to do so from the inventors. The ILCA does not make boats. It doesn't authorize the builders. It is only an association that guides the sailing of them and limited changes of them, and it is an association primarily of volunteers elected by members, by "us."

Merrily
The ILCA is not............
The ILCA does not.......

If the ILCA is not close to each Laser Sailor,
If the ILCA do not know our problems,
If the ILCA do not defend all of us of Monopoly,

we are in big troubles........

Dr Loser

Mr. Heini Wellmann
Mr. Jeff Martin

Mr. Carlos Fanucchi (BRA)
Mr. Carlos Palombo (ARG)
ALL THE WORLD COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP

and ALL THE MEMBERS OF T.L.F.

Forgive me.
Excuses, this is what ask for all of you.

Please understand me, what I wanted to do, was to fight for the LASER CLASS with the weapons I have, like a common guy.

It was not a personal attack against anybody.

I'm so proud of my President, Mr. Carlos Palombo.
I'm so proud of Mr. Fanucchi.
I'm so proud of Laser sails with the "ARG".
I'm so proud of our web-site
www.laserarg.com

Mr. Heini Wellmann
Mr. Jeff Martin

It's a Honor to belong to this Class.

I ask you for figth for the future of the class, for all of our friends and for those,like my friend Eduardo Feijoo, who have spent her best sailing days with lasers sailors.
Our dear friend Eduardo Feijoo, a saturday went to sail with his blue laser,and took off to the stars................
Every year this Chamionship is in his honor.
http://www.navigare.com.ar/Camp_Eduardo_Feijoo/index.htm

All the best for all of you

Dr Loser

P.D.:
I have sent this e-mail to the Laser Class Authorities
with my real identity and information to let them know who I am.

Dear Dr Loser:
Let me disagree with you. I´m not proud of anybody. They aren't people who take care of the class.
Two of my daughters sail. One in optimist and the other is just begining to sail in 4.7 laser boat because I´ve insist her to leave optimist.
Can you tell me how can I tell her now that leave laser because I can't support anymore ?. You know there are no new boat here to buy, and in the future we can spend the money that we don´t have, in order to sail in this class?. We must pay for an used boat 10 year age, more than 5000 U$S?. And you are proud of the guys who fix that politics?.
I believe you are wrong.
I believe that if the things don´t change quickly, all the people who are being afected with such a politic, should join and go together to the ISAF first, and then even at the Intenational Olimpic Comitee and talk about the laser class has became monopolic. They will have the last word.
In a matter of fact, I love sailing, i like to sail dinghy boats and I like to sail in laser class, in that order. Perhaps we have to give up one of the three loves in the future.
We aren´t powerful as they are, but we are a lot of people.
Best regards.
Jotag:mad:

IN BLUE FOR SUDAKAS

Hey guys !!!!!!
This si becoming very aggressive !!!!

Amigos !!!!
Esto se pone muy agresivo !!!!!!

So relax, drink an "ACTIVIA" (AN ARGENTINIAN DRINK) AND ENJOY MUSIC!!!!

Entonces, relajate, bebete un Activia (bebida Argentina)
Y DISFRUTA DE LA MUSICA !!!!!

The GREAT Phill Collins singing
"I Cannot Believe It's True"

El GRAN Phill Collins cantando
" No puedo cree que ésto sea verdad"

I like when the vocal choir says.....
"There is no replay at all"

A mi me gusta cuando el coro vocal dice:
"NO HAY NINGUNA RESPUESTA "

Videolink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGnDRpFBYWA&feature=related

....is in this song ????...........
I LOVE Phill !!!!!
When I am without the Dr. mask I seem Phill !!!!

...es en ésta canción ????........
YO AMO a Phill !!!!!
Cuando me saco el barbijo de Dr, me parezco bastante a él !!!!!

"NO PUEDO CREER QUE SEA CIERTO"
"NO HAY NINGUNA RESPUESTA"

EN AZUL PARA GRONCHOS

And here we have

y AQUI TENEMOS

the most important LASER SAILOR OF THE BARRANCAS
"ROMULITO"

El mas importante laserista del Barrancas
"ROMULITO"

Singin (in green)
"I DO NOT TOUCH YOU, I'AM TROLO"
"NO TE TOCO, SOY TROLO"

What a voice !!!!!
Cranberries Band

I like this part best

Baby I believe what you say
Baby I believe your promise
Baby hold on to your promises

All the promises we made.....
All the promises you broke.....

QUE VOZ !!!
El grupo Cranberrys

Esta parte es la que más me gusta

Creo en lo que dices
Creo en tus promesas
Manten lo que prometes

Todas las promesas que hiciste
Todas las rompiste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYtT3TujD7o

IN BLUE FOR CABECITAS NEGRAS
EN AZUL PARA LOS CHETOS DE RECOLETA

"NO PUEDO CREER QUE SEA CIERTO"
"NO HAY NINGUNA RESPUESTA"

Where are the Laser World Champs ????
Where are the Laser Olimpics ???
Wher are the MEMBERS of T.L.F. ????

Dónde están los campeones del mundo????
Los Olimpicos????
Los miembros de éste foro ?????

This matter is not important to discuss ???

Este tema no es importante para discutir ???

I have sent a"Private Message" to these ACTIVE MEMBERS OF "T.L.F. THE LASER FORUM".......
........that NEVER ANSWER MY CUESTION !!!!!!!!

Les he enviado un "Mensaje Privado" a estos ACTIVOS MIEMBROS DEL "TLF" "THE LASER FORUM"
....y nunca respondieron mi pregunta !!!!!

This was the text of the P.M.:

Este fue el texto del mensaje privado:

What do you think about:
"Be a Champion in South America ???"

Qué piensas del tema:
"Sea un Campeón en Sud América"

I have made four categories by posted messages :

Yo hice cuatro categorías en función de número de mensajes enviados en éste foro:

T.L.F. MEMBER...................................Posts

Nombre del Miembro del Foro............Cantidad de mensajes subidos al foro

1º)
Ross B..............................1.365
gouvernail.........................1.322

2º)
Bradley...............................550 (Administrator)

3º)
vtgent49................................405
SFBayLaser ...........................405
Deimos.................................394
sailchris.................................344
sk8ingsailor............................312
Wavedancer...........................274
torrid....................................254
bjmoose................................229
Josef.....................................155
knot_moving..........................145

4º)
stick.....................................100
Laser of the Corn.....................100
ynolds10..................................87

While we keep waiting an answer for somebody,
enjoy this music with me!!!!!!!

.....you know I am a bad "DJ" !!!

Mientras seguimos esperando la respuesta de alguien,
disfrutemos ésta música !!!! ....saben que soy un mal Disc Jockey !!!

Best regards
Un beso en el orto.

Dr Loser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9uo16khk90&feature=related

Dr Loser,

You can't force people to care or to answer your questions. You've got so much going on in your posts, I'm not sure they know what you are asking, anyway. Only from a private message do I see that your primary concern is that the price of boats has recently doubled in South America. I think that we can all agree that that is terrible, but we don't know why any more than you apparently do. It is the builders who are responsible and what they are willing to see that the market will bear. It does make me wonder if that is what we will see next in North America. If so, I'm certain that far fewer boats will be sold.

You are going to have to stop with the counting of posts to see who frequents here and demanding that they answer. You are going about this the wrong way.

Hello:I´m greated surprised for the number of people who visit that forum.I´m surprised too, for the number of private mail I´ve received for my post here, but it would be better that this people that mail me, do it in the forum without being ashamed.I want to thanks them, but all people of the forum would apreciate your opinions and you can contribute to solve these problems. Best regards.jotag

Gidday Dr.Loser,

I looked at the pics you posted and you SA guys a great sailors! From what I understand of the things you say, no one can maintain their boat and remain class legal without travelling overseas to an ILCA event? Not much you can do about the parts/business side except supply yourselves with the parts you need via the internet from international sources: either from the USA or from NZ or Australia. Clearly you have nothing to lose if the ILCA has turned their back on you. Organise your own races, and create your own hierachy while retaining class legal parts and rules and send your best overseas to ILCA events. Only the ILCA will lose in this deal. Need new boats? Send a representative overseas to load a container after a Worlds event with used boats and ship it home. Yes it requires money and effort, but you aren't all on the bones of your ass!

One more thing. Tell this guy, and bloke in the photo below him:

IMG_5473.jpg

the next time this happens, push the tiller away from him, rather than pulling it towards him and the boat will self correct and not go into a death roll.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back