Bathroom scale

mixmkr

How do you guys get you Sunfish into your bathrooms to weigh it? I've got doorways, halls, etc.....that won't accommodate me carrying it to the scale. :-/

Last edited:
I built a sunfish in my basement and had to demolish the house to get it out. No really I new it would come out thru the window

A few blocks of C4 will also do the trick, but ya gotta be careful not to use too much or you'll blow the Fish to smithereens... don't ask me how I know this, LOL. :confused:

Cut the boat in 3 pieces, beam to beam. Best to cut just ahead of the daggerboard trunk and just behind the cockpit. You still have to turn the pieces sideways to get through the door. Add the weight of 3 pieces and add 10 pounds for fiberglass repairs.

k

I'm gonna one-up alla youse knucklehaids: I'm hiring a tear-off crew for my shingle roof, using a crane to weigh the boat (in the bathroom), and installing a metal Pro Panel roof afterward, LOL. WTF, I've always wanted a Pro Panel roof... :rolleyes:

Crane, why a crane. How about a CH-53E, it might just barely lift it but it blows all the skeeters away. Be specific on how you want it placed, don't mention the therm "helo cast."

k

CH-53E....
CH-53E.jpg

Back