Basement Cleanout: Sails, Rudder, Boom for sale

Thread starter #1
2007 Norths:
Main and Genoa (pentex) each with 2 seasons of weekend regattas and 2 season of Thursday nights in Annapolis. Stored indoors for the past 2 yrs; always rolled. Genoa is good for cruising or casual racing; main still OD club racing competitive. Main $350. Genoa $250. Plus shipping

Rudder: ~1980? and unfaired. It has been converted to new gudgeon hole style. I have never used it. It will not measure in but would be fine for cruising or handicap racing. $100. No hardware included (see below). Must pick up.

Gudgeons: Shaefer new style off set holes (2) uppers $60 each and (1) lower $70. Plus shipping

Traveler Footrest: aluminum semicircle. $30. Plus shipping

Boom: 1978. painted white, broken outhaul wire. Straight but needs TLC. $100. Must pickup

1999 Shore Genoa: good shape not much wear for age. Stored indoors and not used since 2008; I don't know the prior history. All hanks work. $200 plus shipping

Doyle Curtis Main: age unknown. I'd guess~1999. Very good condition, missing 2 battens. Stored indoors and not used since 2008; I don't know the prior history. $200 plus shipping

1997 Shore Genoa: Sail looks okay but the glue has yellowed, there is some salt deterioration and many of the hanks are corroded. $50 plus shipping

Any offers considered

Thread starter #4
The 2007 North Main and Genoa are sold.
The rudder and a set of gudgeons are sold. I still have one upper gudgeon available.

I'll take just about any offer for the rest. The 1999 Shore genoa and Doyle Curtis Main are decent looking sails. Perfect for a daysail; I'll have them renumbered for you before sending.

The 2007 North Main and Genoa are sold.
The rudder and a set of gudgeons are sold. I still have one upper gudgeon available.

I'll take just about any offer for the rest. The 1999 Shore genoa and Doyle Curtis Main are decent looking sails. Perfect for a daysail; I'll have them renumbered for you before sending.
I could use the footrest. Also looking for a spin pole end fitting. jordan@netdoor.com

2007 Norths:
Main and Genoa (pentex) each with 2 seasons of weekend regattas and 2 season of Thursday nights in Annapolis. Stored indoors for the past 2 yrs; always rolled. Genoa is good for cruising or casual racing; main still OD club racing competitive. Main $350. Genoa $250. Plus shipping

Rudder: ~1980? and unfaired. It has been converted to new gudgeon hole style. I have never used it. It will not measure in but would be fine for cruising or handicap racing. $100. No hardware included (see below). Must pick up.

Gudgeons: Shaefer new style off set holes (2) uppers $60 each and (1) lower $70. Plus shipping

Boom: 1978. painted white, broken outhaul wire. Straight but needs TLC. $100. Must pickup

1999 Shore Genoa: good shape not much wear for age. Stored indoors and not used since 2008; I don't know the prior history. All hanks work. $200 plus shipping

Doyle Curtis Main: age unknown. I'd guess~1999. Very good condition, missing 2 battens. Stored indoors and not used since 2008; I don't know the prior history. $200 plus shipping

1997 Shore Genoa: Sail looks okay but the glue has yellowed, there is some salt deterioration and many of the hanks are corroded. $50 plus shipping

Any offers considered
I am interested in the 1999 main and genoa if they are still available.
matts@longshoreenv.com

Thread starter #12
Th DC Main is still available. I'll send it to you for $200, shipping included but no renumbering.

I also still have the Shore genoas, an upper gudgeon, traveler footrest and boom. Sorry I have not been checking this thread regularly

2007 Norths:

Any offers considered
Interested in a Genoa if you still have any available (garymcmanus@bellsouth.net)

2007 Norths:

Any offers considered
Do you still have the "Boom" for sale?

Thanks!

Cap'n Bud