Baltic Buoyancy Aids

Anybody know where I might be able to get the Baltic Dinghy Pro Buoyancy aids here in the states? All that I can find is someone oversees that wants $35 for shipping

The term "buoyancy aid" makes me suspicious. Is this something smaller/lighter than a standard life jacket? If it ain't USCG approved, good luck finding it in the states.

The term "buoyancy aid" makes me suspicious. Is this something smaller/lighter than a standard life jacket? If it ain't USCG approved, good luck finding it in the states.

This one is not USCG approved, but most of the regattas around here that I compete in don't require us to have one. The main benefit of having one is that they are much less bulky, and ride lower on your backs.

true. I have the pull over extrasport and like it, although it is a bit.... fat. Neither the zike nor the gill LJ's are USCG approved, yet APS sells the gill I believe.

Musto sell one that might do what you want. it is a buoyancy aid, It is good on light winds when there is less chance for you capsize or be hit by the boom. On heavy wind, it is better to use a regular life jacket.

You should find it at aps or team one newport

Back