Australia Wins Laser North American Championships 2006

I guess that means all Awsees are better sailors than all North Americans!!

Golly whiz. I am so humbled.

Frightened even.

Oh my oh my

What would become of us if an Awsy moved here and started to sail in our local races?

Would any of us unworthy North American guys ever be abvle to win anything again??

I guess I should sell the boat and take up bowling while there is still a market for a North American fellow's used Laser.

Relax.

We are still too far away to sail our Laser's across the oceans to race you.

Should I ever get the chance to sail in your Texas Easter Reggatta though, I would take it!

i have to give it to some aussies that they are good but just like any country there are bad sailors cause i just raced in a regatta with some very bad aussies.

Wavedancer said:
Slingsby is having a great year as well; won some of the big European regattas, as I recall.

We have three big guns in the Standard at present : Slingsby, Casey and Blackburn. These guys have done really well on the European circuit this season and it's going to be tough working out who gets the single Olympic berth.

Check out:

http://www.australiansailingteam.com.au/

once again aussies have proven how superior we are as sailors!

has anyone noticed that both slingsby and casey are RQ sailors... that defineitely says something botu the quality of the sailing up here in qld

rerun said:
once again aussies have proven how superior we are as sailors!

has anyone noticed that both slingsby and casey are RQ sailors... that defineitely says something botu the quality of the sailing up here in qld

wait axe the slingsby comment. a few people r able 2 get onto my account and talk bout stuff they have no clue about. i have 2 change the password... neone know how?

rerun said:
wait axe the slingsby comment. a few people r able 2 get onto my account and talk bout stuff they have no clue about.

I'll have to remember that one!

If you are serious about changing your password, click on "Options" on the bar and you should get your Control Panel, where you can do all kinds of cool stuff.

Met Brendan Casey for the first time on Sunday. He was a nice guy, very relaxed and happy to chat.

I sell his SEA gear, so we've talked before, but it was nice to shake his hand. Helluva a sailor too, but you don't need me to tell you that!

Back