Attention Women Sunfish Sailors from the GYA

joannek

To all my girlfriends in the GYA!

I know that the last thing on your mind is attending a Sunfish Regatta. Therefore in hopes that you will still come to the Women's Sunfish North Americans I had a chat with my husband and he spoke with Vanguard. Both Vanguard and KO Sailing would like to do as much as possible to get you to the event at HYC October 7-9. Therefore, Vanguard and KO Sailing are going to sponsor charter boats for the women from the GYA. Eight new boats have been shipped to Houston as of Friday and the regular charter fee for the use of these boats will be paid by Vanguard and KO Sailing.

Also, I am aware that you may not have a sail,lifejackets, sailing gloves, etc...I will do my best to help you borrow these items. However, once again I spoke with my husband and he agreed to let the girls from the GYA pay what I pay for any of these items and I can assure you that this is better than the employee discount!

I realize that the farthest thing from your mind right now is sailing but maybe that is what you need? Send me an email or call KO Sailing directly at 281-291-9500 and ask for Rachel or John.

In hopes that you come sail with me,

Joanne Kolius

Back