As requested.....Video is complete

Finally finished the video of last week's sail at Mission Bay in San Diego. You'll notice that I got stuck in irons right in the middle of a Laser race. They were able to get around me, though. I consider myself a neophyte. I was basically getting a better feel for how the boat handles and practicing reading the wind. I even got in a few gybes (real gybes, not the chicken gybes that I had been doing up to this point). We didn't capsize, so that's a good thing. A good time was had by all.

That was GREAT!!! Thanks for the effort making the video. Gave me a nice glimpse into your world down in San Diego. :)

- Andy

Very, very nice!! Looks like it was a great day, and the music was perfect. I'm nominating you for an Academy Award.
Thanks for the kind words. The hard part of making the video was deciding what to cut out. I wanted it to be less than 10 minutes so I had to leave a lot out. As far as the music, I downloaded three songs from the Youtube Audio Library which has lots of royalty-free music. The three songs are: Sicilian Breeze; Parasail; and C Major Prelude by Bach. I was looking for distinct beginning, middle and end pieces. Those three captured the mood very well and fit perfectly time-wise.

Back