News ARG New Forum

I left a greeting from the USA on the forum, in English. Dr. Loser, could you help with the translation? Please don't make an ass out of me!

Dear Torrid:
THANKS YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE SO KIND !!!!!!!!!

The traslation is done at the ARG Forum

Here is a copy

Alex :)

Dr. Loser, confío en que usted hará una traducción correcta por mi.

Hola desde Estados Unidos de América !!!!!
Muchos de nosotros alrededor del mundo estamos emocionados por ver el crecimiento de la clase Laser en Sudamérica.

Espero que se organice un Mundial Master en Argentina en pocos años.
Definitivamente participaría !!!!
Por las fotografías de las regatas que he visto, hay muchos lugares espléndidos para navegar en Sudamérica.

Hay una expresión muy común entre los navegantes de USA que intentaré traducie yo mismo:

Vivir Lento, Rápido Navegar
Live Slow, Sail Fast

Re: ARG New Forum translation attempt..

Hola

I'll give the translation a shot...beiing from Puerto Rico, my spanish may not be that different from the spanish spoke in Argentina....

Dr. Loser, confío en que usted hará una traducción correcta por mi.

Dr. Laser, I trust you will make a correct translation for me.

Hola desde Estados Unidos de América !!!!!
Muchos de nosotros alrededor del mundo estamos emocionados por ver el crecimiento de la clase Laser en Sudamérica.

Hello from United States of America!!!
Many of us around the world are emotionally taken (some things cannot be literally translated) to see the growth of the laser class in South America.

Espero que se organice un Mundial Master en Argentina en pocos años.
Definitivamente participaría !!!!
Por las fotografías de las regatas que he visto, hay muchos lugares espléndidos para navegar en Sudamérica.

Hay una expresión muy común entre los navegantes de USA que intentaré traducie yo mismo:

I hope that a Master's World event is organized in Argentina in a few years.

I would definitively participate!!!
Judging (again no literal translation) by the regatta pictures I have seen, there are many splendid places to sail in South America.
There is an expression very common within the sailors in USA that I will try to translate by myself:

Vivir Lento, Rápido Navegar
Live Slow, Sail Fast

nope..it is perfect...laser sailing rules!!

and now one of my sayings for your argentinian friend and masters out there)

arriba los viejitos!!

be well

Antolin
hull 155456 full rig CHEESECAKE

1*
THANKS A LOT ANTOLIN !!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

ARRIBA LOS VIEJITOS !!!!
(Como seria in english ?)

2*
Good luck with the new forum and the growth of the Laser Class in Argentina. I hope that there will be a Masters Worlds in Argentina soon. I would definitely come to it. Please make it happen before I am too old!

Tillerman
http://propercourse.blogspot.com/
Cheat the nursing home. Die on your Laser.

Dr Loser please translate for me. My Spanish is too bad to write.

Dear Mr. Tillerman, It is an honor receive your regards !!!!!

Here we go:

Buena suerte con el nuevo foro y con el crecimiento de la Clase Laser en Argentina.
Espero que pronto organicen el Mundial de Masters en Argentina.
Yo definitivamente iria !!!

Por favor realicen el mundial antes que yo sea demasiado viejo !

Tillerman
http://propercourse.blogspot.com/

Evite el geriatrico, muera en su laser !!!!!

Dr. Loser, how to you refer to Americans and the United States in South America? I remember from my high school Spanish (hace mas de viente anos), it is not sufficient to stay "American" because everyone in the Western Hemisphere is an "American" (I believe "gringo" and "norteno" are mostly terms used in Mexico). Similarly, "United States" is too broad a term since many countries could be the "United States of ....".

Torrid:

We say in our common use:
we are South American people, others are Central Americans and who lives in the U.S.A. is a North American guy.

But do not forget, we use jeans, jackets, personal computers, ipod.....we study english.......our culture has the "American Model", the "American Dream"

So?.....i say: " Torrid is an American guy"

Hola amigo Alex.

Aunque comprenda "0" del Idioma de ARG, mi deseo para el éxito para el nuevo Foro de Láser de ARG es el mismo, como dice en mi país en una ceremonia que bautiza para un nuevo buque: "Allways tiene un agua de anchura de mano bajo la quilla". Ocasionalmente tendré una mirada secreta por supuesto en el Foro de ARG para aprender algo del Laserites, eso siempre tiene un ARG Laserite bajo el Primero 10 de los mundos mejor Laserites...

LooserLu

{Translation:
"Hello friend Alex.
Although I understand "0" of the ARG Language, my wish for the success for the new ARG Laser Forum is the same, like we say at my country at a christening ceremony for a new ship: "Allways have a handbreadth water under the keel". Occasionally I will have a secret look of course at the ARG Forum to learn something of the Laserites, that always have an ARG Laserite under the Top 10 of the worlds best Laserites..." }

MY DEAR FRIEND LOOSERLU !!!!!!
Thank you VERY VERY much !!!!!!!!!!!

Do not forget: if you save E$ 20.- per month you'll have a lot of money to come to ARG for the Master's World Championship !!!!!.............2013 ?????...............2031 ????.....is the same !!!!!!!

Now I am again with my "LOSER WORLD MAGAZINE" on line at ARG forum !!!
Excuse me that I share your picture with TLF !!!!!
...your motor boat is so cool !!!!!

All the best
me

oops.jpg

Dr. Loser, how to you refer to Americans and the United States in South America? I remember from my high school Spanish (hace mas de viente anos), it is not sufficient to stay "American" because everyone in the Western Hemisphere is an "American" (I believe "gringo" and "norteno" are mostly terms used in Mexico). Similarly, "United States" is too broad a term since many countries could be the "United States of ....".

Wrong I was born and have lived all my life in the Western Hemisphere. And I am NOT American. I've even been to America.

Hi Everybody !!!!!!

Mr. laser 173312: excuse me, I' am not a translator, I just write like a beginner.

At the ARG Frum now you have this....at least something for foreing visitors.
I am the "Global Moderator" as "Catalan"

Cheers !!! :):)
Alex - Dr Loser - Catalan
multi personalities...........psychiatric disorders !!!!!

T.jpg

Back