Are these the real thing....

We've been being supplied with new white ones now for 6+ months, so it's likely these boards are authentic. But the glass boards were originally white (type I & II), but they had to change because of usues with the resin used. To my knowledge they haven't had any issues with type IV other than people not liking the colour, so they must have addressed the issues or found a different resin to produce the latest type (V).

Note: These are my numbering system, not necessarily the factory's, based upon significant changes I have observed. I know a bit of what's gone on, but I'm not privvy to what occurs in the factory under normal circumstances.

Also note that to my knowledge PSE is prototyping their own glass boards based upon what PSA has learnt. So these might have come out of the UK.

Hi Jeffers, why not go for lightweight exotic!!!!-

[my bold highlighting]

LaserPerformance announced today that its parent company Full Moon Holdings, will partner with Infused Foils....This acquisition will allow LaserPerformance to offer their customers the very best foils on the market regardless of the boat they sail.

http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/news/?article=150476

Back