What's new

Antique Sailfish Rudder Assembly For Sale

Alan S. Glos

Price $
State
NEW YORK
City
Cazenovia
Very rare, early, Sailfish rudder/tiller/tiller extension. 1950s era Sailfish "Elephant Ear" design. Came off an early wood Sailfish (not Sunfish.) Mahogany blade and tiller and ash tiller extension. Wood parts sanded to bare wood and varnished with three coats of Interlux premium Schooner Gold traditional varnish. All bronze and brass hardware refurbished and burnshed to better than new condition. Perfect for a period correct restoration project or a nautical decorative wall hanger. $130 + shipping.

Interested? Questions? E-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Attachments

Last edited:

DeansunfishMN

Very rare, early, Sailfish rudder/tiller/tiller extension. 1950s era Sailfish "Elephant Ear" design. Came off an early wood Sailfish (not Sunfish.) Mahogany blade and tiller and ash tiller extension. Wood parts sanded to bare wood and varnished with three coats of Interlux premium Schooner Gold traditional varnish. All bronze and brass hardware refurbished and burnshed to better than new condition. Perfect for a period correct restoration project or a nautical decorative wall hanger. $130 + shipping.

Interested? Questions? E-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Hello Alan,

I noticed you were selling some other items earlier last year, I have a late 60's old style AMF Alflite Alcort

I have attached a picture of the rudder gudgeon parts that I require. I have a working rudder/tiller with the hardware.

I also would need the following:

Pin with chain
Auto Bailer
Bow handle
Mainsheet swivel block
Old style drain block
Ratchet block

Thanks
Dean[/B]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: