Annapolis Maryland regattas

LaserFleet10

Ted Morgan
The Chesapeake Bay may be frozen right now, but in two months we will be having our first event of the season. Here is the schedule for Laser racing out of Severn Sailing Association.

April 16-17 Sunshine Open
June 11 Spring Regatta
June 26 Summer Series #1
July 2 Summer Series #2
July 23 Summer Series #3
August 27 Summer Series #4
September 17 Fall #1
September 25 Fall #2
September 30 - Ocotober 2 Masters Nationals

Don't miss these events!

LaserFleet10 said:
The Chesapeake Bay may be frozen right now, but in two months we will be having our first event of the season. Here is the schedule for Laser racing out of Severn Sailing Association.

April 16-17 Sunshine Open
June 11 Spring Regatta
June 26 Summer Series #1
July 2 Summer Series #2
July 23 Summer Series #3
August 27 Summer Series #4
September 17 Fall #1
September 25 Fall #2
September 30 - Ocotober 2 Masters Nationals

LaserFleet10 said:
Don't miss these events!

Are the "summer series" scored individually or as a whole. (i.e. you have to attend all of them) Also, does SSA allow people to race their series events without memberships?

Thanks

The summer series is scored as a whole, but don't let that stop you from attending one, two, or just three of the days. You do not need to be a member to participate - racing is open to everybody.

MDsailor170758 said:
Are the "summer series" scored individually or as a whole. (i.e. you have to attend all of them) Also, does SSA allow people to race their series events without memberships?

Thanks

LaserFleet10 said:
The summer series is scored as a whole, but don't let that stop you from attending one, two, or just three of the days. You do not need to be a member to participate - racing is open to everybody.

Are SSA's facilities open for that or should I launch somewhere else?

Thanks!

Back