Anna has changed her gear

Rob B

In a recent pic I saw of Anna she was decked out in ZHIK wear from head to toe. In the Olympics, (and leading up to it) she was wearing Magic Marine stuff. I wonder if ZHIK paid more money or if it is a personal choice?

Most athlete contracts, if the sport is in the Olympics, are based on the Olympic schedule and will expire right afterwards. I used to work with for a ski company and my contracts with athletes always expired right after the Winter Olympics. We'd essentially have 1 and 2 year deals and for the good athletes, we signed them up 2 years prior to the Olympics to go through the event as it has the most exposure to the general public.

One thing I'm curious about. I'm sure many of you recall the model in the Zhik catalog. Do you think she's ever been anywhere near a sailboat?

One thing I'm curious about. I'm sure many of you recall the model in the Zhik catalog. Do you think she's ever been anywhere near a sailboat?

Yes, and she's a damn fine sailor!

ok... well.... who IS she so if I see her this summer I can pretend I know who she is instead of calling her the Zhik girl.

I won't post her name for obvious reasons. Either way she doesn't live in the US.

Why can't we know the name of the sailor from across the pond who has chosen to represent quality sailing gear? Brad Funk represents Zhik and we all know who he is.

I think I'll change my avatar to his likeness.

Or would that be too funny? Not funny ha, ha, but funny queer? Aynbody ever watch slingblade?

Ugh. I'm tired. Time for bed.

Why can't we know the name of the sailor from across the pond who has chosen to represent quality sailing gear? Brad Funk represents Zhik and we all know who he is.

I think I'll change my avatar to his likeness.

Or would that be too funny? Not funny ha, ha, but funny queer? Aynbody ever watch slingblade?

Ugh. I'm tired. Time for bed.

You can download the full size pic of the Zhik chick from their website to use as wallpaper on your PC. The text in the pictures identifie the model as "Aastra".

The one in your pic torrid is not the one I'm talking about. Maybe I'm thinking of a newer catalog.

even though id love 2 talk about the hot zhik model but i do believe that anna was wearing zhik hikers with her magic marine gear, but im not 100% positive.i just checked the zhik site and she is a team member.

Back