Media And you thought deathrolls were bad...

Ouch, looks painful! Notice how the crew flew around the bow a lot of the times - been there, done that, got the scars to prove it!

Great video, thanks for sharing it! :)

There's a righting line that's tied to the mast (or the hull, or something else inside the tramp- don't remember exactly) that is thrown over the side of the hull and pulled on to bring it up. in the middle of that clip, at about 1:37 or so, there's a short of somebody using one to right the cat.

I sail laser 2's from my club and we havent had on pitch pull yet. but it looks like it would be fun the first few times, then get old. i wanna be in a boat and pitchpull cuz i like my adrenaline :p

you need to be goin real flippin fas to pitch pole cause just cause you bow goes down doesnt mean you have enough momentum to bring your back end up and over your front end. the closest i've ever gotten was when i got water all the way up to cockpit when i nosedived but thats it.

Will a laser pick up and pitchpull like those spits did ( like the ones that cartwheeled..not went dead forwards)

I didn't think this video was that great. Very ugly boats in average conditons, crap music and clever editing to make them look more exciting. Sorry, I think it would be better placed over at Sailing Anarchy and all the skiff sailors can have a cry about how much they hate cats.

There is plenty of cool Laser videos out there so let's find them and post them!

Back