"And yacht clubs for all..."

Cactus Cowboy

Well, youse nautical heroes, I had an EPIPHANY, nay, a REVELATION while I was "WORKIN' AT THE CAR WASH, YEAH!!!" :rolleyes:

No $h!t, I was scrubbing the Camry after recently being called on my 'political views'---and I started thinking that perhaps I was WRONG, there should be a YACHT CLUB in every GHETTO (built on the taxpayer's dime, of course, LOL). :confused:

I've clearly been remiss, so I'm gonna atone for my conservative sins by putting forth this proposal: LET'S ALL PONY UP FOR SOME SERIOUS CLUBHOUSE & MARINA ACTION, and DON'T LET ANY CONSERVATIVE OR RACIST/BIGOTED FOOLS TELL YA OTHERWISE!!! :mad:

Time to put a YACHT CLUB IN EVERY GHETTO, so the poor & downtrodden (foreigners & illegals) can enjoy sailing too, AYE??? They might have a hard time adjusting fire after all those drive-by shootings in f#%ing Cadillacs, but meh, I'm sure they'll get used to their new firing platforms. :cool:

Thing is, they'll need a burgee and perhaps a theme song for each Ghetto Yacht Club... the burgee, well, I'm thinking a blazing gat, pile o' C-notes, and briefcase full o' meth will do the trick, on a blue field, of course. Break it up with crack vials & unearned welfare checks on other burgees, YA THANK??? :D

Then there's the choice of clubhouse themes or music, which brings me to my point: I hereby recommend the following tunes as theme songs, and let any chump who DISAGREES be labeled as a RACIST and a BIGOT, LOL. :eek:

ALRIGHT, HERE WE GO, SIR MIX-A-LOT GETS MY FIRST VOTE, MC HAMMER THE SECOND... AND IF YA DON'T AGREE, YOU'RE CLEARLY A RACIST, LOL. ;)

I swear upon a stack of old SKATEBOARDER MAGAZINES, I once saw MC Hammer pulling that fancy footwork on the main royal yard of the Star of India... he would've made a great topman back in the Age of Sail, don'tcha know? CHEERS, YOUSE NAUTICAL HEROES!!! :)

Last edited:

Back