I want to install the block I purchased a year ago and the only way to do it on the Windflite is through a port I would have to install. I decided to do this first instead of leak test because I could inspect the trunk inside and install my main sheet block. I thumped the deck listening for hollow versus solid sounds and felt I was correct in the placement of the hole but it looks like I've caught a small portion of the foam block. I chipped away some foam at an angle so I can get to the trunk and main sheet block location. I am attaching photos. I did notice what seemed to be a hole like thing I can feel it with my finger. I'm going to vacuum everything then acetone the trunk base and fill that area with epoxy/fiberglass resin. when it cures flip the boat and do the same on the bottom opening and let that cure. By that time it has hardened I 'll have the main sheet block on and I'll be ready to leak test.