Status
Not open for further replies.

JDLake

Price $
State
SOUTH CAROLINA
City
Pawleys Island
For Sale: 14' AMF Alcort Sunfish with Trailex SUT-200-S trailer. Both are in good condition trailer is in great condition. No known issues with all original gear in good shape. Sail is in good shape a couple of tiny holes. Boat is in good shape with a few stress cracks. Overall it is in ready to go condition. The trailer is in great condition having purchased not long ago and sells for over $1000 new.

I can take more pictures and give more detail as necessary. My cell is 843-458-1106 this boat is located at my home near Myrtle Beach, SC.

Attachments

Last edited:

JDLake

Do you have any interest or know the best place to advertise the sale of this boat? Thanks.

Capt.Don

For Sale: 14' AMF Alcort Sunfish with Trailex SUT-200-S trailer. Both are in good condition trailer is in great condition. No known issues with all original gear in good shape. Sail is in good shape a couple of tiny holes. Boat is in good shape with a few stress cracks. Overall it is in ready to go condition. The trailer is in great condition having purchased not long ago and sells for over $1000 new.

I can take more pictures and give more detail as necessary. My cell is 843-458-1106 this boat is located at my home near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Do you still have the boat for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.