Americanisation

Originally posted by Goonie
I dont agree K. The US is a melting pot. That means that all those cultures you are talking about get all mixed into something completely NEW! Canada on the other hand is not a melting pot. Those cultures actually survive in Canada. Toronto is the MOST diverse city in the world(UN FACT). And I have decided not to dwell on past post. Mac, what I said about the middle east I still find true. I dont think the ME would be as bad without US involvement. I am not saying whether it is right or wrong

Seth,

I agree. The US is a melting pot.....but only in this diversity do we realize our destiny.

You say that Toronto is " the MOST diverse city in the world".....you obviously have never been to NYC. Diversity is what NYC is known for. And yes I have been to Toronto. :rolleyes:

I use UN facts. I have never been to NY, but I trust the UN.
Phantom, I was posting my opinion on melting pots... But since you ask. I dont like em! But I think I will stop posting and asking ppls opinions cause I like you guys to much to fight with you........

*Crowd sighs and says 'isnt thact cute'*

Originally posted by Goonie
I use UN facts. I have never been to NY, but I trust the UN.
Phantom, I was posting my opinion on melting pots... But since you ask. I dont like em! But I think I will stop posting and asking ppls opinions cause I like you guys to much to fight with you........

*Crowd sighs and says 'isnt thact cute'*

The irony is that the UN is in NYC......:D

I will try and find the UN website and show you the link...

What makes you think that. Support your ideas. C'mon! ;) Sorry about Saturday. I found out at 5pm I had to ref. :(!!

without them there would be almost constant war. they are the world's compromisers and they at least put in some effort for peace. we need them

Back