Aluminum Trim Section...

L&VW

Thread starter #1
'Need about 14 inches of trim to match the gentle curve area located by the drain plug in the deck. (Cut it out from a similar piece already damaged—then buy a replacement—using the proceeds to help fund it). :cool:

My latest Sunfish was delivered with a heavily-corroded 5-inch section of trim. :oops: (Fourteen inches for easier / cheaper, USPS mailing). :)

L&VW

Thread starter #3
Thanks for the prompt reply. :) I'll be changing addresses in about two weeks, so I'll advise (by email) after I've made the trip.

As for finish, I'll have to take a closer look. :oops:

baseman

On the Water
L&VW, if you are still looking for trim, I have an entire boats worth. It's on a Scorpion and you can have it if you want to come down and get it.

L&VW

Thread starter #5
L&VW, if you are still looking for trim, I have an entire boats worth. It's on a Scorpion and you can have it if you want to come down and get it.
Thanks.

From Alan S. Glos, I got the trim pieces I needed—BUT—I sold the boat before I could install them! :confused: (That nice '71, with the perfect bottom—now I'm down to 5 Sunfish). :(

What happened to your Scorpion? In our neck of the woods, a boat usually gets run-over by a snowplow! :oops:

baseman

On the Water
My brother left outside unused for 25 years. When I went to get it, it was so full of water we could hardly lift it.