Alcort Hilu for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi,
I would like to sell my Alcort Hilu (AMF made in the 70's). It is an outrigger with one hull about 14' and the other 10'. It has a trampoline connecting the two hulls. It is in good shape with all parts useable. I have sailed it in Martha's Vineyard and Nova Scotia. I actually made a nest for it and transported it on the top of my car from NY to Nova Scotia. (Non-sailors thought it was an airplane) If you are interested, please contact me.

Hi,
I would like to sell my Alcort Hilu (AMF made in the 70's). It is an outrigger with one hull about 14' and the other 10'. It has a trampoline connecting the two hulls. It is in good shape with all parts useable. I have sailed it in Martha's Vineyard and Nova Scotia. I actually made a nest for it and transported it on the top of my car from NY to Nova Scotia. (Non-sailors thought it was an airplane) If you are interested, please contact me.
Few of the HiLus were made and there are not many left. I have one and know of two others, one in Germany! I have pictures of mine on my website: www.rvharvey.com

Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.