What's new

Alcort Catfish for sale

Cactus Cowboy

I read what SC said in the other thread, I'd go high at first due to the fact that these boats are rare... there's a certain cachet to owning & sailing a rare boat, something nobody else has on the water around you. As an example of what I mean, I sailed extensively in Dago for over four decades, and I don't recall EVER seeing a Catfish out there... and I'm sure I would've remembered it because I like old & rare boats, and that class logo is distinctive. :rolleyes:

I'd probably advertise it in multiple locations on C/L, and maybe SC knows some other sites where potentially-interested parties might hang out. Boy, that sure is a cool little boat, and I reckon there are others out there in cyberspace who feel the same way... like I said, if my life were running more smoothly right now, I'd be all over that purchase. Sometimes less is more, and rare old boats beat mass-produced modern boats hands down when it comes to STYLE. :cool:

Well, dunno if it's gonna rain again, guess I'll grab a cold beer and fire up some entertainment on the 65" curved screen... ;)

Last edited: