Advertising Policy @ TLF

Merrily

Administrator
little bit of self promotion going on there lol ( you should also put it in the ads section too, seeing as your books are for sale)

it looks interesting, I'll have to pick one up

No free ads! People are paying to promote stuff here. The guy's post seems to be appropriate in the thread, though.

Re: Best instructional book for laser?

yes of course, but just saying he could also put one there, if he likes

ooo I did not know that all ads had to be paid for

well he could always pay for an ad

yea, thats what I was talking about

yea, thats what I was talking about

You don't have to pay to sell your boat or a few bits and pieces, but if you have a product line such as a book or covers or sails, etc., you have to pay for the ad.

Yes of course, he could always ask Bradley and see what happens

Ross, et al.,
Commercial advertising is NOT ALLOWED in any part of this site for free. Tom's post is only being allowed because it is within the context of a thread which he didn't start. Tom has never asked to post his message here, he simply has, and it has simply been deleted from the For Sale section several times. Advertisers pay their hard earned money to help support this site and in return I protect their investment by removing any commercial advertising not posted/purchased through the official policies of TLF. Free for sale and wanted ads are a service supported by the advertisers of this site strictly for noncommercial laser sailors. There is a charge per post for commercial advertisements in the For Sale Section as outlined in the For Sale FAQ:
Bradley said:
Q. How do I post a commercial advertisement?
A. Commercial advertisements have a one time fee of $25 per ad. The ad will display just as any noncommercial ad would display. For an additional $10/month your ad will be stuck to the top of the for sale or wanted section.

Thanks for understanding this policy.
Best Regards,

I have responsed directly to Bradley - his information is indeed helpful.

My purpose in posting the information on my book is simply to let folks know that the book exists. Of course I'm biased, but I believe it is the best book on the market for learning to sail a Laser. There are many Laser sailing books, however, the major focus of these books is on racing.

I am not personally selling the book (though I do get a small % when a book sells).

So, how do you share information on a resource that would help those learning to sail a Laser? Can (should) the Laser Forum do that?

Tom

Back