Addiction problem

Cavi

I am comming to the conclusion that I have become a sailing addict..... I currently own a Banshee, and a Rebel 16, this week I just agreed to buy a sunfish and trade my Rebel for a macgregor 22. I am also yearning for a Laser. help.......

I am comming to the conclusion that I have become a sailing addict..... I currently own a Banshee, and a Rebel 16, this week I just agreed to buy a sunfish and trade my Rebel for a macgregor 22. I am also yearning for a Laser. help.......
I feel your pain. I bought a Snark Sunflower and then took it out 30 times since last June. Now I am continually checking weather forecasts and looking for Lasers and Sunfish for sale. I am an addict.

The only way to recover from your deep routed addiction is to find yourself a laser and buy it, then sail it as much as possible!

haha.....
laserxd, you might be a little biased.... :)
I just got a '76 Bicentennial AMF/Alcort sunfish in need of minor fiberglass repair. Counting down the days till it gets it feet wet in the Bay.

M

I bought a used Laser and have been tearing around in it since March. I have had it out about 10 times and learning how to rig and manage it on the water. Last Monday night the wind was howling with 2o mph winds and higher gusts. Got quite the work in the two hours out on the water fighting the gusts and waves. I'm not sure my wife will really appreciate me going out three times per week at four hours per sail. So far, so good, though.

Back