A Totally Pointless Thread

sailchris

Is this completely pointless? Where does it say in the TOS that totally pointless threads are not allowed?

This is totally pointless:

Red-Rubber-Ball.jpg

I KNOW!!!! This is looking more like Communist China!!! And even they are getting pretty lax on their internet rules recently..

My cat ate food once

istockphoto_3125476_funny_cat_eating_food.jpg

I've always found it quite difficult to understand why Bradley closes threads that satirize his propensity to close threads.

it seems to have become quite a trend...

care to join me for evening tea at Sailing Anarchy OG? the girls are quite nice over there

Yeah, why do they delete a post by Mr Intensity about the prices of sails that was totally relevant to the discussion, but allow blatant advertising by Boathouse and Sturgis, not to mention undercover arguments in favor of the huge markups on sails by employees of North and Vanguard?

The problem is that when they start to restrict free speech they don't know where to stop. I see they've deleted your posts about irrigation devices now... and quite right too. Totally off topic.

Ross, they figured it out on The Sunfish Forum. Old Geezer isn't about anyone but himself. He's playing you just like he plays everyone.

Ok, I kinda figured out it wasn't about me, but I was, and still am, seriously confused about some of these thing

Ok, I kinda figured out it wasn't about me, but I was, and still am, seriously confused about some of these thing

As we all can be. Perhaps Old Geezer doesn't realize he's not a joy to all of us. So here goes, and this is well intentioned: Old Geezer, I appreciate your serious posts, and sometimes you are funny, but when you attempt to be "clever," it usually comes off as cruel. :( The cruelty also comes off as intentional since you choose to be anonymous. If what you have to say is truly humorous, you should be able to stand by it under your own name. You have choices here.

And my posts are not off topic, because seemingly, trying to reason with you guys is pointless.

And with her last word her post recentered cleverly upon the thread.

I am impressed...

despite the fact we fought the war of 1812 to stop our sailors from being impressed. I guess that didn't work....Then again, Merrily isn't British...

Back