A few changes since last I was here.

RVC

I was trying to find a post of mine back in early September or late August and all I can find are two pages worth of threads. If there is an extra hoop I have to jump through to get to older threads I would appreciate it if someone would point it out.

Thanks.

RVC

My search indicates that you last posted on July 13.

The thread was "Crack Down the Middle"

How do I know? Just click on your name (RVC) and a little list will show up. Then choose "Find More Posts by RVC".

Thank you for this. I was able to get what I needed from it.

However, how do I access the rest of the threads. I can only see two pages worth of threads now and I would like to be able to search through the rest of them

I appreciate your help.

RVC

However, how do I access the rest of the threads. I can only see two pages worth of threads now and I would like to be able to search through the rest of them

RVC

If you scroll to the bottom of the Sunfish Discussion summary page (http://www.sunfishforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129), you will see a section "Display Options". You can play with the available variables to get what you want.
Sorry, no discount coupons though...

When you use the "Search" function, I believe that the software will look beyond the pages you might see on your screen.

PS: The earliest page that I can see is 117 (April 2004). That's when the Forum was re-incarnated in its present format.

Back