95 Laser (full and radial rigs)/Double trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
1995 Vanguard Laser with stiff, dry hull in good racing condition. Custom-made, road-tested double trailer w/spar tube, Sietech dolly, full and radial racing rigs with Harken laser vang upgrade kit, complete extra line kit, full and radial sails w/battens and sail bag, two carbon tillers (one a Black Diamond, never used), 48-inch Fatso extension, Holt telescopic carbon tiller extension (never used), boards in good condition w/board bag, new hiking strap, new boom, straight sections, Storm hull and deck covers, replacement parts bag. $2900 or best offer.

-Kate Mayle

laser for sale 001.jpg

laser for sale 002.jpg

Bradley

Administrator
Staff member
Your selling your boat?? I'm not sure I can allow this...
BTW, where have you been? I haven't seen you at the yacht club at all this summer?

Thread starter #3
haha wow you're quick! Well, with school driving me crazy it's been very difficult to stay consistent with getting out there on the water. It makes me very sad but once I'll be able to devote enough of my schedule to it again, it will be time for an upgrade! So how are ya? I was there for July 3rd very briefly. How's your summer been thus far?

-K

Bradley

Administrator
Staff member
I'm doing great. Summer has been fun so far and not too stressful...A lot of boating and Williamson. What are you majoring in? Are you still way out west at Montana?

Would you consider splitting up the package?
One laser and the trailer?
May I have your phone number so I can talk to you?

thanks
Libby Reed
954-753-8464

Thread starter #10
I'm taking additional photos of the hull/equip. as I type this and would like to know from the responders who provided me with a phone number-when would be the best time to call? And my dad is insisting that I not split up the package (so sorry!). I will have the additional photos uploaded shortly for anyone who is still interested! Thanks all!

-K

Status
Not open for further replies.